[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am failing out of a fundamentals of math class at my uni. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I am failing out of a fundamentals of math class at my uni. How fucked am I/how do I into smart mode?
>>
>>8001799
Understand it, don't just memorize how to turn the crank
>>
>>8001799
Sucking at academics does not necessarily mean you are fucked.
>>
>>8001799
Math/STEM/College isn't for everyone

Look into tradeschool
>>
>>8001820
Would you hire anyone for anything if they didn't know how to plot y=x?
>>
>>8001799
You can be smart without being good at math, nigga.
>>
fundamentals of math...

is that like basic algebra and shit? or some sort of advanced major class?
>>
Learn philosophy first, not shit philosophy they teach in schools, but the good stuff you have to find out on your own. philosophy provides a great frame work for the rest of your knowledge, especially math, to fit into.

math is philosophy.
>>
>>8001872
no you can't
>>
File: 1458061371761.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1458061371761.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>8001920
>>
File: 1454980739202.jpg (5KB, 196x183px) Image search: [Google]
1454980739202.jpg
5KB, 196x183px
>>8001920
>>
>>8001920
>>8001920
yes you can

just major in biology, there's absolutely no math in biology, i asked my friend who's a first-year biology undergrad and he said so :^)
>>
File: Smug Anime cat.jpg (10KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime cat.jpg
10KB, 250x247px
>>8001986
you're friend is retarded.
>>
>>8001799
you need to learn how to learn math. if you suck you're gonna have to do every suggested assignment, get tutoring, go to the prof's office hours, etc. eventually you should begin to catch on if you realize what the flaw in your learning is and adapt for it.

also learn how to take good notes... and sit next to someone with a high grade in class. see what they do/how they take notes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.