[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a 99% in the SAT 1 Exam? I know it isn't a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
How do I get a 99% in the SAT 1 Exam? I know it isn't a hard test or anything but I don't want a 80% or 90%, I literally need to be the highest score or I won't go to college. I know this part is easy, basic reading, writing and math skill but still
>>
Your best strategy would be getting your parents to pay for a tutor to make you practice SAT questions 1,000 times so that you have an unfair advantage among your peers.
>>
>>8000472
math is easy, language you need to study vocab shit and have good reading ability.
>>
>>8000477
the reason I have to get that score is because I'm a poorfag and I need that for the only scholarship I can maybe get, so I'd rather find free online resouces or torrent a couple books
>>
>>8000491
Oh, sorry but SAT score is highly correlated to family income.
>>
>>8000510
>>
>>8000510
it's correlated higher to git gud
>>
File: 1460498791167.jpg (16KB, 427x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460498791167.jpg
16KB, 427x320px
>>8000472
>Literally need the highest score or won't go to college

>>8000491
There's a massive amount of scholarships + loans + grants
>>
OP, the only way to get better is to practice. Don't even use a tutor, it's a waste of money and you clearly cant afford it, just download all the free practice tests you can and practice practice practice

so the thing about the SAT as you said is its super easy
so the test is more against time than anything else
practice with a timer, or ask your parents to help time you, and get better at finishing the whole test in time

if you practice enough you will get whatever score you want

also take it enough times until you get the score you want, you basically only report the score(s) you want to colleges, so START TAKING THEM EARLY
t. 2290, never spent a dollar on tutoring or gay shit like that
>>
>>8000472
Just be a brown person. They will literally give you a spot for being "disadvantaged" even if your grades and SAT scores are shit.
>>
>>8000652
this is a "how to do better on SAT" thread not "whine about affirmative action" thread
>>
>>8000652
It's true. No one pays a dime for tuition in South Texas.
>>
>>8000472
Take the PSAT, that's all you need.
>>
>>8000472
Nootropics.

I recommend a supplement called Galantamind.

Gingko Biloba and Vinpocetine could help. Do some research and make sure that is what you are looking for.
>>
>>8000647
This.
I got a 1990 without practicing at all.
I'm sure I could have gotten in the 2200s or 2300s if I had actually cared.
>>
>>8000510
I used to be upper class not that long ago, I still live in a cool big house and everything, it's just been a couple of rough years
>>
>>8000728
sorry, you cant get a high score unless you move back into that big house

can your parents rent a place for the duration of the test?
>>
tfw got a 1700 when I was in 7th grade.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.