[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sigh/, how do you explain that the Sun is placed at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Hey /sigh/, how do you explain that the Sun is placed at the EXACT center of the solar system?
If it was set at ANY other location, the whole system wouldn't be perfectly balanced and we wouldn't even exist.
And that's the undeniable PROOF of Intelligent Design.
>>
>i make le shitpost
>>
>>7996906
this
>>
>>7996900
The center of gravity is at the center of the solar system, and so the sun, as the object with the largest mass, remains in equilibrium there. If a larger star were to enter our solar system, it would move to the center, displacing our sun.
>>
Yeah, how does this proof for intelligent design? The universe isn't adapted for us, we adapted to the universe. We could only form in this condition. In that situation you proposed, maybe life that could actually survive it that case would form.

And this "proof" can be debunked with just a hypothetical question: what if you're wrong? What if everything wasn't designed, and it turned out this way? So this isn't "proof " for your unsupported hypothesis

Are people this retarded?
>>
>>7997014
Jesus didn't die for your sins so that you could go around and act like a pretentious faggot fedora neckbeard
>>
File: 1460333676183.png (25KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460333676183.png
25KB, 645x484px
>>7997031
>>
>asserting the Sun is at the exact center of the solar system
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 550x397px
>>7996900
lets back up. ok, you believe intelligent design. what else? do you also belong to a religion? do the authorities (e.g. the pope) of your religion find that your religion's doctrines and creeds are indeed comparable to the doctrine of intellegent design?

do you make the connection
>found evidence of intelligent design therefore jesus is the son of god.

or
>found evidence of intelligent design therefore muhammad is the final prophet

can you just tell me what your getting at OP so I dont have to be tempted to make straw man arguments and actually try and understand what the fuck you are saying?
>>
You answered the question for yourself right here
>If it was set at ANY other location, the whole system wouldn't be perfectly balanced and we wouldn't even exist.
Besides the sun isn't placed exactly at the center of the solar system: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycenter
>>
>>7996900
The sad thing is most of /sci/ won't appreciate this post for high quality humour it is.
>>
WHY IS CRITICIZING RELIGION IS NOT ALLOWED BUT INTELLIGENT DESIGN SHIT IS ALLOWED? IT IS NOT SCIENCE, IT'S FUCKING RELIGIOUS PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC BULLSHIT!
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 471x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 471x468px
>>
>>7996900
All motion is relative. One perspective is a stationary sun and elliptical orbits.

Another probably more valid view is all the planets including the sun orbit around the center of mass (CoM) of the solar system. It just happens that the sun is so massive relative to the planets that the CoM is inside the sun. So it is not perceived to be moving very much.
>>
>>7997281
Besides the autistic caps, I agree with this.
>>
>>7997289
Spirograph... tsssbush...
>>
I know this is a bait thread, but how far away does the Sun actually will affect objects? In light-years. It's interesting to see how far away planets could be that are part of the system... But I wonder if there's planets that are not part of any system AND are NOT being expunged nor being captured.
>>
>>7997342
Technically the gravitational field of the Sun is infinite and it definitely affects far-away objects somewhat, but the furthest (theoretical) object that's under influence of the Sun's gravity is the Oort cloud.
>>
>>7996900
the sun is roughly in the centre of the solar system, jupiter is massive enough that it the sun and jupiter technically orbit around a point not within the sun.

and the idea that all the mass in the early solar system makes up the planets and stuff is retarded, the planets are made up of the tiny percentage of stuff that were in stable enough orbits to last this long, everything else was pulled into the sun, or flung out of the solar system
>>
>>7996900
>the Sun is placed at the EXACT center
No, it is not.
Lrn2solar-system
>>
>>7997113
>it is
>>
File: OblongAtomSolarSystem.jpg (46KB, 750x468px) Image search: [Google]
OblongAtomSolarSystem.jpg
46KB, 750x468px
>2016
>still think sun's at the center
>>
>>7997618
With the sun selected as the center of the reference frame, the sun is at the center. Explain that, evolutionists.
>>
>>7997618
>filename
My fucking sides
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.