[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a radical thought while doing some integration. To me it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 279x181px
I had a radical thought while doing some integration. To me it would seem there are decimals of decimals. For example, look at the digit (.91) In theory there should be numbers in between the 9 and the 1.
Decimals of decimals if you will. Does anybody know what this is called? I could be just blabbering but someone amuse me please.
>>
You mean like adding another digit?

.91 < .915 < .92

You fucking retard. I hate it when /b/ tards pop in here when they have a science/math question.
>>
>>7978282
How do magnets work
>>
Like .909?
>>
>>7978276

You know what a fraction of a fraction is? Still a fraction.

You know what a decimal of a decimal is? STILL A FUCKING DECIMAL.
>>
>>7978282
You wouldn't happen to be a high school science teacher, would you?
>>
>>7978289
They actually use nanoscopic juggaloes to transfer information about the magnetic field to surrounding objects. These tiny clowns don't live very long, and they get weaker as they travel from the magnet.
Only metal responds to magnetic fields because they are the best listeners. Organic materials are assholes.
Diamagnetism is caused by the clowns smashing into an object, causing it to move.
>>
>>7978295
Actually it's a centesimal.
>>
>>7978359
thanks, now everytime i'll see magnets i'll think about clowns that are only listened to by metals, and everyone else is a bitch. They also can't talk very loud because the further you go from them, the less you can hear them
>>
>>7978299
You should understand decimals before you reach middle school, so I would chide a high school student that asked this. Especially a NEET manchild like OP.
>>
You fags really took the bait. Smh.
>>
>>7978441
>thanks, now everytime i'll see magnets i'll think about clowns
I do that ever since that one ICP song and all the spam on /sci/ back then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.