[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He says that people became controllable and slavery started when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
He says that people became controllable and slavery started when humans became afraid of pain and death. Is that accurate?
>>
> when humans became afraid of pain and death
so, since forever ?
>>
>>7978012
That guy is an idiot.
>>
>>7978016
because ?
>>
>>7978013
He says this attribute is unique to humans.
>>7978016
eh.. it's kind of hard for me to believe someone from /b/
>>
>>7978021
Which is wrong, since animals also fear pain and death.
>>
>>7978022
I'm trying to figure out where he get this idea.
>>
he's talking about language

and yes we are enslaved by it, but what else are we supposed to do
>>
>>7978045
> we are enslaved by language
Thats as stupid as to say we are enslaved by our hearts. But I guess you wouldn't wanna rip it off and set yourself free from it.
>>
>>7978045
animals understand body language better than humans in a lot of cases
>>
>>7978050
it really isn't
there's a reason indo-europeans are always fighting each other
>>
>>7978052
true but you can't tell an animal it will definitely die one day by using body language
>>
>>7978050
People use language to control each other. What do you think laws are?
>>
>>7978055
How does knowing you will die one day make you fall in line?
I do understand from a "If you don't keep working I will beat or kill you even if I'm not present at the moment or not acting aggresive yet" point of view. Maybe that's more the point.
>>
>>7978060
yeah i'm not saying he's right
but the key difference between animal attitude to mortality and humans' is awareness, and that's transmitted by language, which we inherited
>>
File: 67655476577.jpg (7KB, 307x81px) Image search: [Google]
67655476577.jpg
7KB, 307x81px
>>7978016
>>
That guy also thinks that there is free will, watch someone of his videos on free will he sounds like an idiot and he is an idiot.
>>
Isn't that guy that Trump shill who backs up everything he says with shitty think tank articles?
>>
>>7978012
no, that's idiotic.
>>
>>7978012

how can he speak for all of humanity tho?
>>
Everyone was talking about this guy so I went to his youtube channel.

1 hour long daily videos. What the fuck? I'm not watching that shit.
>>
>>7978016

NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
>>7978012
Humans were always afraid of pain

It's pretty much a reflex and has nothing to do with modern intelligence
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.