[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Penises. After getting some penis enlargement spam, I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IogFETK.jpg (80KB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
IogFETK.jpg
80KB, 989x742px
So. Penises.

After getting some penis enlargement spam, I decided it'd be interesting to look through the actual scientific literature regarding the growth of cocks.

Now, I found that it was thought that when penile tissue grows in response to testosterone, the number of testosterone receptors is decreased, and this was the primary mechanism for limiting the final size of the penis.

I found one paper, however, which found that while adult penile tissue in rats had no testosterone receptors left, the same was not true in adult great apes.

This suggests the presence of another factor which reduces the sensitivity of penile cells to testosterone. I believe the key to penile enlargement is finding this factor.

Now, there's sirtuin-1, which was found to affect the sensitivity of breast tissue to estrogen, so that would logically be my number one suspect.

My primary hypothesis is that mixing a compound which suppresses sirt1 with testosterone will result in penile growth. But where to get such a thing for an experiment..
>>
>>7976886
>penis enlargement spam
Nice try, but hackers stopped making that joke a long time ago. Some time around 2433 IIRC.
>>
I don't appreciate you shaming the phallically challenged.
>>
>>7976886
go vegan dude you'll get thicker harder erections and lose body fat so dick will appear bigger and perform at its maximum potential.

cool idea though
>>
Sometimes when I look at sexy pictures my penis enlarges greatly
>>
>>7976945

That sounds quite disturbing. Have you considered talking to your doctor about it?
>>
>>7976886
Also interested about this - I feel like a company which would sell products with proven results would make a whole lot of money.
>>
>>7976959
What if they're sexy pictures of his doctor?
>>
Is jelqing legit? One time I tried it and I came on my face
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.