[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some useful drugs to take to improve exam performance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1458214872427.jpg (104KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1458214872427.jpg
104KB, 500x415px
What are some useful drugs to take to improve exam performance? Something that will reduce anxiety and increase concentration. I have a 3 hour exam coming up and would like to try using something.

And before someone says "sleep", yes I will have enough sleep.
>>
Cocaine
Methylphenidate
Meth
>>
>>7976030

I was considering some kind of ADHD medication or/and phenibut.
>>
>>7976033
My boss said that in college the combination of speed, adderal, and Copenhagen chew was what got him through all of his classes.
>>
File: 1457998852728.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1457998852728.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>7976014
Oxygen
Hydrogen
Nitrogen

Take a few big gulps of these, and your brain should start to work more efficiently than ever before. It feels like death when you come off the stuff though, watch out.
>>
>>7976065
Don't forget the liquid dihydrogen monoxide
>>
>>7976070
Y-you mean hydric acid?
>>
>>7976055
This is basically me. Except swap Cope for Grizzly Wintergreen and Adderall for Vyvanse.
>>
File: 1459233498081.png (425KB, 486x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459233498081.png
425KB, 486x495px
>>7976072
>>7976070
Fuck you guys, my brother died that way
>>
I got 2 for 1. Freebase Glucose give you that high ATP shit.
>>
>>7976086
Why not just eat lumps of atp crystals
>>
poppers
>>
>>7976072
I prefer protonated hydroxide. Shit's fucking intense.
>>
I think I'll try phenibut and adderal. Will see if they're okay to take together.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (7KB, 81x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
7KB, 81x240px
>>7976088
They actually do sell that.
Or at least claim to.
>>
>>7976111
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>7976102
i tried this got a 95 on my boipussy inspection thanks anon
>>
>>7976014
Amphetamine and marijuana
>>
File: 1449375016255.png (63KB, 209x201px) Image search: [Google]
1449375016255.png
63KB, 209x201px
>>7976014
1. Brew a big pot of strong coffee.
2. Take 30mg instant release adderall with that.
3. Sprint to class while smoking a cigarette (don't forget your big glug of coffee).
4. Before you step into the class room make sure to scoop out a bump of coke out of your pocket with your coke nail (step 0. grow a coke nail) then snort the bump. make sure to repeat this step every 20 minutes or so.
5. While taking the test you're gonna want a smoke to take the edge off, make sure with the professor beforehand if it's okay to smoke inside of the class room, if not you should purchase a vape.
6. Immediately after you've completed the exam pull the pint of captain morgan out of your back pocket and chug it, you'll need something to help you relax.

Follow these steps and you'll have a 5.0 gpa just like me ;)
>>
>>7976014
eat .5g or less of some psilocybin mushrooms or 1/10 of tab of lsd.

Best way for the latter is to let a tab soak in 10ml of bottled water for a good few hours and then consume 1ml. do not use 25i nBOME as it is not active orally, that needs to be under your lip/tongue

Micro-dosing does help
>>
>>7976168
i would go with the shrooms because they're a little less speedy and it will feel like you took a soma (muscle relaxer) They will help you pass i promise
>>
>>7976104
I prefer protonated alcohol
>>
>>7976111
what the fug
>>
>>7976168

No. I'm to not going to take psychedelics.
>>
Any of you faggots going to give a serious response?
>>
>>7976210
What's a serious response? You've already stated you just want an echochamber of
>adhd drugs
>phenibut
when really your problems are beyond drugs. Breathe good, stay hydrated, get a 20 minute jog in beforehand, with a coffee immediately after (the jog).

Your brain will work like magic for the rest of the day, giving you the most natural and cheapest method of the effects you want, with the added benefit of not being a fucking bitch in life about it.
>>
>>7976203
psilocybin is less toxic than caffine and it wont make you have any drug like effects at that low of a level and had lsd not been stigmatized and made illegal it would have gone on to be the next ritalin...
I'm sure you'd rather blow an aderal faggot.
>What are some useful drugs to take to improve exam performance
>someone gives completely harmless drugs that would actually help
>would rather take government "good for you" drugs
gtfo /sci/ if you are going to disregard science
>>
>>7976210
no
>>
L-theanine
Not a drug, but it helps me relax and I usually sleep better with it. I don't even freak out on tests if I take it right before one, no matter how clueless I may feel. Plus it reduces (or even gets rid of) the anxiety I often get from coffee.
>>
>>7976196
No, none of you are getting it. Drinking protonated hydroxyls are what actually works.
>>
>>7976244
>protonated hydroxyls

Hahahaha. That's some Dr. Oz bullshit. I'll stick to my Oxidane, tyvm.
>>
>>7976111
What would happen if I mainlined ATP?
>>
>>7976224
>when really your problems are beyond drugs. Breathe good, stay hydrated, get a 20 minute jog in beforehand, with a coffee immediately after (the jog).

I already do all of that, plus strength training 3 times a week and MMA once a week. And I only drink water and green tea.
>>
>>7976339
And you still have anxiety and concentration problems?

Then, as you suggested, get some sleep. You're probably overworked and functionally exhausted.
>>
>>7976347
>And you still have anxiety and concentration problems?

I wouldn't call it ''problems'', but they could be improved. If I was functionally exhausted, I wouldn't get getting stronger every week like I am now. I've overreached before with training, I know exactly what it feels like.
>>
>>7976319
Tough to say. It's in your plasma normally but it has some role as a signalling molecule. My guess is that if there's excess, it'll likely be tagged and-or processed to ADP enzymatically.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if it has any cellular effect directly were it to be in circulating in your body. Maybe vasodilation.
>>
>>7976354
Eat better and sleep more, though that being said, strength training is a different kind of taxing on the body.

I'd suggest you run a bit more, lift a little less, eat a little better, sleep a little more. A run and a coffee is all anybody ever needs, the literature on it is indisputable.

Try it tomorrow or something numbnuts, don't just make bullshit claims online.
>>
Before you test, try eating a bar of dark chocolate. Chocolate contains a compound called flavanol that is in a group known an polyphenols that has been shown to increase blood flow to the brain.
>>
>>7976390

What bullshit claims? I can post a video of me right now repping 185kg x5 from about 5 months ago. Just pulled 225 kg x5 on Friday, but I didn't film that.

I switch between boxing (3 minutes on and 1 minute on) on a punch bag and HIIT on stationary bike after every single training session.

And that's not including the MMA.

I'm more than likely fitter and stronger than you, numbnuts.

And I'm eating over 3k calories every single day and track what I eat every day.
>>
>>7976014
study more, faggot
>>
>>7976423
You might be, who could say, but I'm not the one complaining about anxiety and concentration for exam performance.

So, what good is it doing you?

Faggot.
>>
>>7976436

My concentration levels are 10x better than they used to be. And anxiety is an entirely normal thing to feel during an important exam.

You seem to have misunderstood my intentions. I'm not going to do this permanently, I can go do the exam just fine with some coffee and a good night's sleep. I'm just curious more than anything. Think of it as an experiment.
>>
>>7976449
Then do that. A big strong man like you doesn't need to fuck around with so many drugs to get the job done. That is for a weak and will-less generation.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.