[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interstellar says fifth demensional beings can climb time (the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: big black.png (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big black.png
2MB, 1800x1200px
Interstellar says fifth demensional beings can climb time (the fifth dimension) like a mountain or a valley, but what is at the bottom of the valley?

Wouldnt the bottom of the valley be indestructable since that would be the beginning of time and if they climbed down that far wouldnt they explode from the big bang energy?

I would of thought that fifth dimensional beings would just have the ability to phase into locations in three dimensional space time like we can phase in and out of 2D objects.

Doesnt this not make sense?

And why didnt he get noodled by the giant black hole? And also a black hole that big wouldnt it take ages to reach and then pass through the evidence horizon?
>>
They fixed the black hole to make it easier for Coop to travel to the core.
>>
i mean if they could just hack 3D space whenever they wanted, why not just hack away earth's problems?

instead they forced them to go and live on a cylinder for the rest of time
>>
Maybe time doesn't have a beginning? Just infinite cycles.
Also I think he didn't get noodled because the teseract or whatever they call it was on the event horizon?
>>
also didnt he violate some law by knocking over books and stuff

technically he was outside the universe, but he was moving things around, adding energy to the universe

isnt that illegal
>>
>>7975149

They needed them to EVOLVE
>>
are you all seriously speculating over a fucking hollywood production starring mcconagay?

>like we can phase in and out of 2D objects
what the fuck does that even mean

kid come back when you can properly phrase scientific questions.
>>
>>7975406
1. get a napkin
2. draw a circle
3. push yore finger into the circle and thru the napkin
4. retract your finger
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 as many times as desired

congradulations you just phased into a 2d object
>brainlets
>>
>>7975141
Nolan is a useless hack who hasn't made a single non-shit film
>>
Interstellar also said love could transcend time and space.
>>
>>7975415
>implying a napkin is twodimensional
ok either you commit to your shit metaphor now and make the fifth dimensional beings an ashtray or something

or you gtfo since we are still talking about a completely made up americunt shitsequence on a science board.
>>
File: pb.png (60KB, 402x338px) Image search: [Google]
pb.png
60KB, 402x338px
>>7975441
it makes me wonder, what are those 5th dimensional beings doing with a tesseract filled with infinite little girl's bedrooms?
>>
>>7975453
the circle is 2 dimensional, not the napkin

the napkin is just the universe for the circle to exist in similar to how we exist inside our own 3D universe bubble

when u puncutre the napkin u are phasing thru the circle

from the circles perspective, there is something in its hole that wasnt there before and had no way to enter from its own physical boundaries

ergo life itselrf
>>
>>7975478
Circles are one dimensional.
>>
>>7975551
Damn, you took my name
>>
>>7975141
this as an alegory that brand made.

she didn`t say that she belived that but it could be like this.

pay more atention.
>>
>>7975478
The circle is just your head doing visual pattern recognition.
What's actually there is just molecules of whatever material you used to draw, distributed on the napkin.
When you push your finger through the napkin, all you're doing is using your mass and energy to rip apart the weaker mass of the napkin.
The electromagnetic force of the atoms on your finger push away the less robustly organized atoms of the napkin.
There is no phasing, there are no 2 dimensional planes in the real world.
>>
>>7975150
>Maybe he didn't get noodled

Lost my spaghetti on this
>>
Can a species evolve from the physical three dimensions? I don't think so, but "time" is directly effected by gravity. I believe gravity should be the 3.5th dimension. Time as a dimension is man-made only to speak of a certain point in existence that has passed, "is", or is coming to pass. It is a unit of measurement that can be manipulated by gravity. Gravity is the answer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.