[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the brain limted on what you can learn? Like speaking multiply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1457037217812.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1457037217812.gif
2MB, 370x319px
Is the brain limted on what you can learn?

Like speaking multiply languages and muscle memory for playing different songs on instument
>>
>>7972131
Your brain is a system that devoted memory to things it is subjected to.

For example, if you are born into darkness and kept out of light forba certain amount of time, you will be blind for life, even if your eyes work perfectly, with no visual input your brain will not devote any space to sight.

The more languages you learn, the easier it is to learn langues. The more instruments you play, the easier it is to learn a new one. The only limit is the amount of time in the day.
>>
>>7972137
>For example, if you are born into darkness and kept out of light forba certain amount of time, you will be blind for life, even if your eyes work perfectly, with no visual input your brain will not devote any space to sight.
Source?
>>
Is the lower end of the dog's stick phasing through the fence?
>>
>>7972189
There's this cool thing called the third dimension
>>
>>7972137
That's the most retarded thing i've heard in a week
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.