[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is helium exit tank suicide really painless. If yes, why? Asphyxiation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: BestBuys.jpg (60KB, 679x602px) Image search: [Google]
BestBuys.jpg
60KB, 679x602px
Is helium exit tank suicide really painless.
If yes, why? Asphyxiation usually is a process of much sufferings. Does it have to do with helium being noble?
>>
I am planning on exiting next weekend.
I fucked up my everything for myself financially, and my degree is a meme (cause my uni's a meme).
Please tell me if it's really fast and painless.
>>
>>7971090
It should be. I'm also trying it, too.
t. physics student
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455789303828.jpg (8KB, 366x163px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455789303828.jpg
8KB, 366x163px
>>7971086
It's not a regular asphyxiation. You are replacing air with an inert gas.
See, the thing is that your body cannot sense a loss of oxygen, only an increase of co2, which you are expelling via the constant flow of the exit bag.
>>
>be me
>kinda a pussy about dying
>use random.org to decide for you
>roll from 1 to 10000, and decide that if you roll a prime you'll do it.
>7333
well I guess it's sealed.
>>
File: 3-theevolution.jpg (1MB, 3640x1776px) Image search: [Google]
3-theevolution.jpg
1MB, 3640x1776px
>>7971108
>>7971105
>>7971094
>>7971090

>given only 1 life
>decide to kill yourself

Why not just hide out in a cabin with food rations and fuck load of psychedelics and escape the shackles of Reality?
>>
>>7971133
>still choosing being an hedonist in 2016

once a pleb, always a pleb innit ?
>>
>>7971133
>>7971105
Hey buddy, I wanna live.
Just giving these losers a lesson in physiology.
>>
>>7971133
This....if you dont care about life at all then go do some crazy haywire shit that people would never think of doing...go to africa and swim into the great whites with a go pro or something
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>7971138

You literally cannot logically argue that killing yourself with a fucking helium tank is a better alternative than experiencing the most intense and incredible hallucinations of your life.

You can be or do whatever you want, as long as you have the imaginative capacity.
>>
>>7971086
Kek is that amazon?
>>
File: 1447492669235.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1447492669235.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>7971151
>>7971140
>suicidal
>logical

Yeah, no.
Most suicidal people are depressed and have neither the will nor balls to do something extreme for the entertainment of others.
It would probably give them a new lease on life though.
>>
>>7971159
>It would probably give them a new lease on life though.

If you are depressed, this often occurs as a chemical inability to have fun. There is simply no attraction to doing some crazy extreme shit over not doing anything.
>>
>>7971133
Oh let me just grab all those psychedelics from the nearby psychedelic tree, Fucko.
>>
>>7971086
>Is helium exit tank suicide really painless.

If you get one with pure helium, sure. Some of them come with oxygen mixed in to prevent suicides and the only way to kill yourself with them is to tie a noose to a helium balloon or bash your head in with the tank.
>>
>>7971094
>t. physics student
Get yourself a PhD. We are hiring but it is hard to get a physicist with a PhD (preferably solid state) these days.

>>7971086
>Helium tank - no gift optin
How strange.

>>7971292
>Oh let me just grab all those psychedelics from the nearby psychedelic tree
A few years ago in London an elderly couple ambled around in a park when they came across some youth picking shrooms. So they asked if these tastesd nice and the yoof said yeah. So this elderly couple picked a well sized back.

When the police finally broke down their door they were both crawling on the floor, singing Rule Britannia.
>>
>>7972340
>Fredrick Garza
Wot? Is the system assigning random trips today?
>>
I'm 20 and live in California. I'm glad this thread is here.

I met up with s girl and had sex and she was under aged. The investigator took my side of the story today. The evidence against me is pretty solid. They have my DNA. All she has to do is turn in the evidences to the DA and they'll decide to pursue or not.

She is 16.
The investigator told me its gonna be a misdemeanor underage sex with a minor charge if they do pursue

Wish this was an April fools joke but it's not. I'm glad this thread is here, any tips? I might just blow my brains out but I'd rather not leave a gruesome mess for family.
>>
>>7972340
>Get yourself a PhD. We are hiring but it is hard to get a physicist with a PhD (preferably solid state) these days.

I have a PhD in Solid State Physics but can't get a job. So fuck off you HR slut
>>
>>7972447
Why do people with PHDs post on Sci? I honestly doubt this
>>
>>7972816
PhDs and the like are mostly socially retarded which makes this sight perfect
>>
>>7972442
>4 years apart
This shit is retarded
>>
>>7972442
Just take responsibility and marry her, you pervert.
>>
Takes ten mins for complete brain death. So no you will have a horrible head ach for ten mins as the brain dies.
>>
>>7972868
he'll pass out after a couple of minutes and after that it's not gonna hurt
>>
>>7972447
>I have a PhD in Solid State Physics but can't get a job.
What country?

>>7972816
>Why do people with PHDs post on Sci? I honestly doubt this
For me it is just for fun. I prefer the anon style rather than reddit ego trips or Wikipedia ego boosting. As for proving what I am, well therein lies the rub on an anonymous Tibetan glass blowing forum.

>>7972822
Strong is the envy in this one.

>>7972442
>and live in California
CA is a strange place. The home to much of the high tech yet the official view on sex is victorian. Elsewhere there are places where the legal age is 12.

Also California means "hot sex", I hear.

Anyway, you should get a lawyer who can give you good advice, not only about the law itself but also how it is practiced. Aaron Schwartz killed himself because the DA saw him as a step on the career ladder and tried to build up her case with drama. Her career is well and truly shot now. DAs know this. So your lawyer should find a working solution.

And hang on in there.
>>
>>7971133
>dude just man up and enjoy existence
fuck off normie
>>
>>7972442
ayy lmao, fucking 16 year olds is completely legal here in the UK. Land of the free huh?
>>
>>7973612
>Her career is well and truly shot now

How?
>>
>>7973645
The legal profession is VERY reputation driven. There are several ranking lists for law firms divided into countries, regions, fields and more, with special references to named persons who have performed exceptionally. The DA displayed seriously bad judgement and will be considered toxic sludge in any law firm.

Rumours that ethnic connections between large parts of the legal industry and Aaron Schwartz are important is probably overestimated.

Her career remains shot.
>>
>>7973703

I'd like to see some kind of reference for that statement, specifically a ranking list of some sort that explicitly says "do not employ this individual".
>>
>>7971086
>Does it have to do with helium being noble?
no the same will happen with nitrogen. its just your bodys just taking in another gas that it thinks is contains oxygen, but theres none so your brain cant function properly
>>
File: 163100_2000x2000.jpg (644KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
163100_2000x2000.jpg
644KB, 2000x2000px
>>7971086
Just buy one of these. Eat a fuck ton of salt for like a week then when your ready puncher each thumb at the same time .

With the meter on. It will instantly stop your heart. Use a battery powered one 9v is more then enough.

Also make it look like some scientific research like trying to find the resistance of volts of the human body.
>>
>>7973844
Protip it's amps that kill you not volts. 9v high discharge battery has more then enough amps to send you the heaven.
>>
>>7973848
no. 9 volts isnt' enough to send a lethal current throughout your body/to your heart.
>>
>>7973844
>>7973848
Of course I rather you didn't do it. Unless your in poor health.

Don't kill your self just because your sad life really does get better after awhile :)
>>
>>7973855
And here comes the idiots. It is when it goes directly to your salty blood you retarded ape.
>>
>>7971086
> Does it have to do with helium being noble?
Yes, helium chooses to let you save face and ends you rightly, peacefully without the pain
>>
>>7973831
You would not see a list of individuals. If you want to see ranking lists for law firms you could check our Chambers500 or specialized lists like IP Stars.

To maintain high ranking all companies will scrutinize everyone before hiring. If you google that DA the first thing that comes up is a Wikipedia article about her and that one is sure to sink any prospect of her getting hired by any serious law firm. Ever.

Also law firms are big users of knowledge management systems and you enter all your notes into it making it available to your colleagues in your firm. These lists will never get out of the respective firms.
>>
>>7973848
>People still believe the meme
It's power that kills, which is amps times voltage. Powerlines are deadly despite having a very low amperage (as long as you touch two different lines, touch the same line twice and your body has too high a resistance for the current to flow through
>>
>>7971105
>replacing air with an inert gas
>is not a regular asphyxiation
Lrn2asphyxiation
>>
>>7971086
Yes. The feeling of suffocation comes from an excess of co2 in the blood, not the lack of oxygen. The helium keeps the co2 concentration low as oxygen is used up, so there's no feeling of suffocation. You'll might feel really woozy towards the end.

See Lostallhope for more details on suicide.
>>
>>7971086
Op I know no one has said it before because they all want to be edgy, but you shouldnt do it.

Just jump off a bridge
>>
File: 1445693365657.jpg (101KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
1445693365657.jpg
101KB, 550x380px
>helium tank

Don't forget to order balloons as well and get a party going for your wife's son's birthday. Because sure as fuck this shit isn't gonna kill you. Helium tanks sold for private usage do not contain pure helium. There's always enough oxygen mixed in, so it cannot be used for asphyxiation.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.