[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old where you when realized that modern quantum mechanics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Cc8jl8JWoAA7rb7.jpg (87KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
Cc8jl8JWoAA7rb7.jpg
87KB, 600x911px
How old where you when realized that modern quantum mechanics is bullshit, and that Hydrogen can have fractional quantum numbers, some even lying below its n=1, ground state
>>
Why the fuck does this bitch trying to weld a CM port ?
>>
>>7970234
I was 5 when I first figured that out. Got my first nobel price for that.
I am a girl btw
>>
>>7970234
source?
>>
>>7970241
More importantly, why is she trying to skip work by burning her hand?
>>
>>7970273
It's viral marketing for Wonder Woman.

She's trying to fit in with a secret identity, but she hasn't got the hang of how warm is too warm for normal humans.
>>
File: 41H4i+lN2WL[1].jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
41H4i+lN2WL[1].jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>>7970273
Also why is she wearing dust protection glasses rather than welding glasses ?
>>
>>7970294
She isn't welding, she's posing.
>>
>>7970294
In case this isn't bait, she's soldering, not welding.
>>
>>7970294
>>7970273
>>7970241
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>7970245
I'm guessing your first job was 300k starting as well?
>>
>>7970234
Isn't this part of the set where the models all burned the shit out of their hands? Also why is she doing that in what looks to be a biochem lab?
>>
>>7970234

That iron isn't plugged in.
>>
>>7970628
What are you saying? She is a woman in STEM, daring to defy the sexist standards!

Indeed she is a courageous liberal arts majors who picked up 'weird computer thingies xD' and went to the first lab she found in her university to take some nice pics for instagram to show how strong she is.

This is feminism in 2016.
>>
>>7970635
99% sure this is a stock image.
>>
>>7970646
> stylish glasses rather than ugly but effective ones
> holding the soldering iron like a pencil

Funny that they didn't give a shit about realistic details since their target audience don't care about being an electronic engineer or in stem in anyway lol
>>
>>7970656
>Funny that they didn't give a shit about realistic details
Funny that no one ITT knows you don't solder anything on a modern motherboard.
>>
She doing a great job soldering the DVD card onto that board!
>>
>>7970656
Either you can't into science or you've never seen a stock image for science before. Either way they're all retarded.
>>
>>7970662
Thanks for the info
>>
>>7970241
She is building a clock.
>>
File: risky.jpg (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
risky.jpg
107KB, 300x300px
>Wearing jewelry in the lab
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.