[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will garabe be the end of our planet? How do we fix it? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 07dcangr_Garbage_1236512f.jpg (78KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
07dcangr_Garbage_1236512f.jpg
78KB, 636x477px
Will garabe be the end of our planet? How do we fix it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z2s_klZkFg
>>
bacteria
>>
The "trash" problem is highly exaggerated. You could take all of the trash generated by America for the next hundred years and fit it in a few square miles of desert
>>
>>7963641
This.

I mean people like to complain about the "great pacific garbage patch" and you can barely see it on google maps.
>>
man just recycle that shit into spoons and forks and plastic shit.

and throw the rest into volcanos
>>
>>7963609

most of those large scale global problems you see in the media are overated

the only realistic one is us getting hit by an asteroid and going extinct if we don't colonize other planets, we had a couple close calls last century and we'll have at least three more this century, it's just a matter of time until a big one hits us.
>>
>>7963647

>and throw the rest into volcanos

We would already be doing this if the EPA wasn't a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>7963655
i don't know what EPA is but why do they prefer garbage over non-garbage ?
>>
I heard about plasma gasification years ago.
It was supposed to change unrecyclable trash into solid bricks to use for something and hydrogen to produce electricity.
>>
>>7963658
The EPA too heavily regulates incinerators and they have to be filtered so that they don't release an insane amount of toxins into the atmosphere.

dumping a 60 lb trash bag of waste into an active volcano already creates a small scale shit storm around it.

Imagine a couple of tons dumped in there all at once and then extrapolate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8
>>
>>7963666
How about we make a huge tube that releases the toxins into outer space ?
>>
File: 1457044139033 - Copy.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457044139033 - Copy.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
This fucking thread.
>>
>>7963609
We don't, fuck this planet.
>>
volcano is bad idea, too much crap it clogs and explodes
>>
>>7963687
shit happens :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.