[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some irrational phenomenon in science that cannot be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 56765756.jpg (213KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
56765756.jpg
213KB, 1280x800px
What are some irrational phenomenon in science that cannot be explained rationally through equations?

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1434182751092.jpg (396KB, 2163x3182px) Image search: [Google]
1434182751092.jpg
396KB, 2163x3182px
>>7962789
>What are some irrational phenomenon in science that cannot be explained rationally through equations?
Girls loving girls
>>
Infinity.
>>
>>7962789
[math] \sqrt {2} [/math]
>>
>>7962792
No it's perfectly explainable:
What's better than 1 candy? 2 candies of course.
>>
>>7962807
I asked for real life scientific PHENOMENON that can't be explained by known laws of science

Not autistic math discoveries
>>
Ball lightning.
>>
>>7962906
What, like gravitational singularity?
>>
>>7962792
But that's forbidden love
>>
>>7962919
This and turbulence.
>>
>>7962906
>Root two isn't something in real life

Top fucking kek, you retard.
>Be you
>Construct a triangular paddock
>With two lengths of exactly 1m
>Hypotenuse has length of exactly [math] \sqrt {2} [/math]
>>
spontaneous human combustion
>>
>>7962789
The /x/ invasions have begun
>>
>>7962789

dumb pedophile cartoon poster
>>
>>7962789
How can anyone not become a weeaboo ?
Anime was a mistake yes, a wonderful mistake, a mistake that changed the world for the better.
Praise be to the lolis, for their DFCs bring joy to the 3DPD we all are.
May moe touch you and your loved ones, amen.
>>
>>7962955
> 2016
> still using linear metrics
>>
>>7962986
>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger

Pretty sure the 2D waifus in the pic are above 16 senpai
>>
>>7962789
The Mpemba effect is pretty neat and easy to understand while also being completely counterintuitive. Astronomy also has its fair share of unexplainably high energy particles or irregular star development.
>>
>>7962789
quantum mechanics
>>
Genetic radiation and mutation of offspring. Specifically the addition our subtraction of chromosomes that doesn't cause sterility.
>>
PEAR lab's results regarding precognition and pseudo-telepathy
>>
>>7962789
Don't want to start an argument here, but we have no idea how to explain consciousness.
>>
>>7963044
That can be explained though, just not by us
>>
>>7962789
life
>>
File: 4minute.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4minute.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>7962955
>When you build a paddock a little square root of two falls from the sky to fill the space between the hupotenuse
>>
>>7963045
How high are you?
>>
>>7963055
I'm serious, even old greeks understood that human mind is limited to the point it can't understand itself.

I'm just saying there is a chemical reaction behind it, the fact that we didn't discover it, doesn't mean its not there. But thats just my opinion, what do i know, maybe we all live by the grace of God or something :^)
>>
>>7962955
You can't build anything of 1m exactly.
It would always be 1m +/- 1mm or something
>>
>>7962789
women
>>
>>7962789
Life.
>>
Why DJ Khaled only wins, no matter what.
>>
>>7963064
If it would just be a chemical reaction, we would be able to explain it. The problem is that you cannot explain it with a chemicals reaction. You may find consciousness is connected to a physical reaction, but we will probably never be able to say how a chemical reaction can create consciousness.

How can the chemical reaction lead to seeing and in another part of the brain lead to hearing? How is it that the crazy amount of information we experience can be experienced at the same time? How is the connection made between these different kinds of perceptions? How is the wholeness of consciousness experienced when no part in the brain can have all information necessary?
>>
>>7963064
I agree, however nature's explanation always seems to be ever so dull compared to what we theorize.
>>
>>7962800
Doesn't exist though.
>>
>>7962989
This is my new prayer
>>
>>7962955
>>7962906
sqrt(2) isn't rational because it's irrational. It's a joke guys.
>>
>>7963066
This is bait.
Obviously the first meter was exactly 1 meter. It's possible to get it right and you have no way of knowing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.