[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hit the public library after uni to do some work almost everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 651x641px
>Hit the public library after uni to do some work almost everyday
>Kid there has a private teacher trying to teach him math
>they always sit behind me so can't avoid hearing their conversations
>a few months ago he was doing fractions
>now he's come to calculus
>feel proud of him for not giving up

We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
I wish I had a private teacher. Someone teach me math please.
>>
>>7960459
Next up is category theory!
>>
>>7960468
Watch khan academy bro, never give up, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>7960474
Thank you! I actually am currently working through Khan Academy's math section and I'm realizing how many topics I never learned about because I was busy staring out of windows and daydreaming during class.
>>
good guy OP
>>
File: feels-good-man-trans.png (29KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man-trans.png
29KB, 330x357px
>>7960459
>have a wife
>she fell for the smart by lazy meme
>worked wiping asses in a nursing home for 5 years
>gets sick of working a shitty job
>suggest to her to go back to school
>Got near perfect scores in AP calc and physics in HS, I suggest engineering
>She has completely forgotten all math
>I show her khan academy
>has trouble with fractions and order of operations, forgot how algebra works
>I thought she might give up
>to my surprise she sticks with it, practicing a few hours every day
>a few months later she's already gotten to calculus and is loving it
>mfw she got accepted to a great engineering school
>mfw proud of her.
>>
>>7960523
nice to hear mate, I hope her son sees the same success
>>
>>7960523
Things like these are nice to hear. I went to school with some people who had math tutoring twice a week and still failed their exams. Shit like that brings me down because I like to think that anyone is capable of learning anything if they really make an effort.
>>
>>7960537
topkek
>>
File: lel.jpg (14KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
14KB, 270x187px
>>7960537
epic meme bro, make sure you capture my reaction imagine when you crop the screenshot for /r/4chan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.