[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the smartest person to ever live got Fs in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: einstein.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Reminder that the smartest person to ever live got
Fs in school and didn't even go to college
>>
>>7956622
Or look at Hawking. the guy is too dumb to walk or talk, yet he's an astrology professor. IQ fags BTFO.
>>
>>7956622

He failed an entrance exam.

He got the best grades for maths and physics.

He did average at languages.

Shit bait
Shit meme
>>
>>7956622
[citation needed]
>>
>>7956640
>>7956642
He's talking about me.

I'm the smartest person to ever live but I'm lazy so I got Fs in school and never did anything important
>>
>>7956622
Reminder that even if the scenario you proposed is true, your ostensible claim that school and college don't matter has no basis because it is impossible to demonstrate that he would not have been even smarter had he made different decisions
>>
>>7956622
>In 1895, at the age of 16, Einstein sat the entrance examinations for the Swiss Federal Polytechnic in Zürich (later the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, ETH). He failed to reach the required standard in the general part of the examination,[21] but obtained exceptional grades in physics and mathematics.

>On the advice of the principal of the Polytechnic, he attended the Argovian cantonal school (gymnasium) in Aarau, Switzerland, in 1895–96 to complete his secondary schooling.

>In September 1896, he passed the Swiss Matura with mostly good grades, including a top grade of 6 in physics and mathematical subjects, on a scale of 1–6.[25] Though only 17, he enrolled in the four-year mathematics and physics teaching diploma program at the Zürich Polytechnic.

>In 1900, Einstein's paper "Folgerungen aus den Capillaritätserscheinungen" ("Conclusions from the Capillarity Phenomena") was published in the prestigious Annalen der Physik.[44][45] On 30 April 1905, Einstein completed his thesis
>As a result, Einstein was awarded a PhD by the University of Zürich
>By 1908, he was recognized as a leading scientist and was appointed lecturer at the University of Bern.
>Einstein became a full professor at the German Charles-Ferdinand University in Prague in April 1911

Exceptional grades in physics and mathematics at 16.
4-year degree at 21.
First published paper at 21.
PhD at 26.
Lecturer at 29.
Full professor at 32.

While he experienced some minor setbacks, he pursued a conventional academic career.

People did not generally go deep into student debt at those times. Adults worked. Though Einstein could not find a teaching position, and therefore had to take employment as a patent clerk (which was still employment based on his competence in physics and mathematics) rather than as something like a teaching assistant, which would be conventional today, he was continuing his higher education as a PhD candidate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.