[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I need to be treated while dying / dead and how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: TheNight RevealsTheFleshPrevails.jpg (577KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
TheNight RevealsTheFleshPrevails.jpg
577KB, 800x1029px
How would I need to be treated while dying / dead and how to be buried to increase my chances of "Afterlife"?
>>
File: TomaszAlenKopera.jpg (97KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
TomaszAlenKopera.jpg
97KB, 672x900px
is death = TV's plug out, and any near death experience just DMT, making you halluzinate in it's slow downed sense of time?

I want to believe in something like my conscious soul floating around freely, able to observe the functioning universe, is this likely?
>>
>>7956141
No. You probably just die.
>>
>>7956137
inside every beautiful woman is an old man?
>>
http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/03/cryonics.html
>>
>>7956137
'Afterlife' is inevitable, but your experience of it can vary. If shocked or resistant at death, the 'soul' for want of a better term, can become attracted to the physical plane.

Compassionate support for the dying is essential to ease the transition. The dying person needs a sense of peace and emotional holding from the people around them. The process of death should be allowed, where appropriate, rather than resisted.

When the departing consciousness does delay leaving the immediate vicinity, someone experienced with meditation and higher perception work can help them along gently. It is very much like helping a person who in life may be emotionally distressed and obsessing about something; the helper holds the departed's emotional field, providing comfort and loosening their attraction to and focus on the physical plane, and gently turns their attention towards the next step of the journey.
>>
File: divine_mercy_confession.jpg (44KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
divine_mercy_confession.jpg
44KB, 480x322px
>>7956137
Convert to the one true faith / acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Savoir
Confess your sins / receive anointing of the sick
???
Afterlife
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.