[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"was astounded by the intensity of his study schedule. “His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (375KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375KB, 2000x1333px
"was astounded by the intensity of his study schedule. “His habit was to do 36 hours or more at a stretch, collapse for 10 hours, then go out, get a pizza, and go back at it,” he recalled"
How does Bill pull this off? Is this even remotely possible? How does one even reach this level of mental endurance?
>>
>>7953755
Based on the evidence you've presented I can only conclude that pizza is the universal panacea.
>>
Like all successful people, he probably abused stimulants excessively in his youth. Now in his advanced years he's suffering the chronic effects of his old habit. As his cognition and self-awareness decline, his dying brain lashes out in odd ways such as donating a large portion of his wealth to promoting Common Core and various other bizarre religions.
>>
>>7953763
Nice bait, got me to reply
>>
>>7953763
Mid kek
>>
File: 151324124.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
151324124.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>7953763
my sides
>>
>>7953755
Or, the whole story is just bullshit.
>>
>>7953755
>How does Bill pull this off?
By lying through his teeth
>>
>>7953755
Whatever

I only sleep 4 hours a day so that i can both study and shitpost.
>>
Like a disproportionate amount of CEOs, he probably has bipolar disorder.
>>
>>7953847
Same here. Except I skip the studying.
>>
>>7953755

Even if he did this you can't attribute it to his success.

He bought DOS for $100,000 then used his family connections at IBM to buy it for $1000000. I don't have $100,000 to buy anything and I have a few connection at big companies, but it's just the worker drones.

In fact my dad was a buyer at Marvell. I worked at a UPS company. His UPS went down, so he was in a position to buy like a million dollars of batteries for his huge company. If he had just called me I could have got hundreds of thousands in commission. When I asked him why the fuck he didn't call he just said "it would have been a conflict of interests." By the way the retard was laid off a year later.

So good for Billy. It pays to have money and connections. I just wish I had the same.
>>
Billy is smart enough that "studying" is just recreation. Him "studying" is like you playing vidya, shitposting on 4chan, and fapping to cartoons. No endurance required.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.