[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a guy about the 4500 mg of modafinil he's taken in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Modafinil2DACS.svg.png (4KB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
Modafinil2DACS.svg.png
4KB, 200x152px
Title pretty much says it all. i completed a ton of menial tasks, some important and other's that i'd never even consider doing when unaugmented. i haven't encountered any side effects that i would consider an immediate risk to my health.

i also wrote a huge modafinil fueled list of my numerous accomplishments, which was lost along with the rest of my post when i didn't realize that my subject had exceeded the character limit. This happened twice to two independently written post bodies. That may be an indicator that I'm reaching the practical limits of staying up with high doses of modafinil. my last two pills haven't onset yet, so we'll see. anyway, i'll put the list in greentext in a post below.

ask away if you have any interest in this topic!

please keep in mind that i am not a scientist. my understanding of medicine comes from my patient experience in psychiatric treatment.

and i welcome informed criticism of taking what is, let's be honest, an intentional overdose of a controlled substance, but please don't drive by and call me an idiot. I know I'm an idiot.
>>
accomplishments

> organized, swept, dusted and vacuumed my entire apartment, which was pretty dirty when i started
> wet vacuumed my car
> started and finished codecademy javascript and ruby on rails courses.
> began configuring my fresh install of debian on my laptop and repopulating my applications
> took a bath yesterday morning, began masturbating in the bath, and continued to masturbate in short spurts until i finally focused solely on masturbating and was able to climax at around 5 in the morning. my dick has actual scabs and abrasions from the intensity of my faps. they are fucking painful.
> played the piano for three hours and can't remember a bit of what i played.
> made a couple financial and medical related phone calls that i'd been putting off or hanging up halfway through the hold period.
> detail stripped four semiauto pistols, a revolver, two gas airsoft guns and a bolt action rifle. individually cleaned and lubed each part and reassembled the guns.
> handloaded 500 rounds of various caliber to bring to the shooting range next time i go. i am ABSOLUTELY not going to handle a loaded gun until i get proper sleep as a matter of principle, but i'm confident that in my current state i could operate a gun as safely as i do when unaugmented.
> went to the gym an hour each day as usual, light cardio and rowing machine
> brushed my filthy dog
>>
I feel like I'm lacking the motivation to do anything for uni work, do you think this would help and also help with counter strike?

Also, where to get in the UK?
>>
>>7951686
modafinilcat dot com ships worldwide from india and source from two manufacturers who they've found to be competent and reliable. from the look of the pills and packaging, they're using the same manufacturing processes as any other industrialized pharma company so don't worry about the reputation of indian meds as being full of contaminants.

motivation? it's not going to improve that. once you start the work though, a normal therapeutic dose is going to, like, continue the momentum. i have a very hard time starting things and modafinil at my regular dosage gets me into the groove of work more quickly than my unaugmented brain does, which reduces opportunities or desires to procrastinate.

haven't played videogames on it, but counterstrike actually seems like the ideal game to use it for. racing games too. anything where if you aren't fast and precise you lose.

hope that helps, and best of luck beating that demotivation. it's still fucks my schedule up at times.
>>
>>7951683

physical reactions

> piss smells fucking rancid. even worse than the usual modafinil urine smell.
> i find an occasional tendency to begin sweating profusely indiscriminate of temperature. the sweat also smells fucking rancid. about as bad as amphetamine sweat.
> prominent but not alarming tachycardia coinciding with the onset of the doses. i've been taking 400 at a time.
> the "tunneling" common to descriptions of normal doses of modafinil is greatly intensified and reliably coincides with the tachycardia. my general functioning isn't impaired at all but i find myself unconsciously jutting my jaw and flexing the muscles surrounding my eyes.
> physical sexual arousal is unachievable after 30 to 40 hours of awakeness. i can bring myself to orgasm, and i become erect a minute or so before climax, but otherwise my penis is limp and somewhat numb. and don't jack off on modafinil. it ends in pain.
> my skin is a healthy color, unlike when i stay awake overnight unaugmented. this is such a relief, because when i pull an all-nighter i look physically ill and am very unpresentable.
>>
>>7951686
Buy sugar pills instead pleb
>>
>>7951655
Today I did some menial tasks. I also did a task I never consider doing normally either. Feel pretty ordinary.
>>
>>7951703
>from india
ooooh mama
>>
>>7951998
Third world has really cheap generic meds

Source:I live in a third world country
>>
>>7952018
Let me guess: Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNb8y5JAm0
>>
>>7951683
What you just described was the placebo effect.

>my understanding of medicine comes from my patient experience in psychiatric treatment
>my understanding of medicine
>my patient experience in psychiatric treatment
>my understanding of medicine
u wot m8

Please stop posting
>>
>>7951703
>pill seller
>on the internet
>"two manufacturers who they've found to be competent and reliable"

Wow! Sounds like they used a gas chromatograph to test if they actually contain the compound and not baby formula.

I'm so glad about this. There is no way it could be a fake really!
>>
>>7952037
Psychiatry is Medicine, stupid
>>
>>7951655
>>7951683
Modafinil is not even supposed to increase motivation or focus, just help you not sleep. This sounds just like placebo effect
>>
>>7952028
What the hell is that song?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.