[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of the video, they say that the other races just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1458292631130.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1458292631130.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
At the end of the video, they say that the other races just stopped existing, the Neanderthal and the Denisova race. They continue with: "We don't know what happened. They just stopped existing."
My theory? Race war. The earliest race war ever, wiping them out, one by one on a massive scale. Better weapons and immune systems included. Am I delusional?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co62imB4Xvk
>>
such citations
so proof
wow
>>
>>7947045
There are no existing evidence, so it's just a theory of course. The best theory ever.
>>
>>7947049
Anything beyond 50 years ago is impossible to prove and meaningless as evidence.
>>
File: ggggg.jpg (35KB, 469x325px) Image search: [Google]
ggggg.jpg
35KB, 469x325px
>>7947052
You lie.
>>
>>7947056
Historical evidence has a shefl-life of a single generation (approximately about 60 years). Anything beyond that, you have to run experiments and end up with the same result for it to be true via scientific method. But the written history is easily manifactured and fabricated and since it's not testable, it has zero value as evidence.
>>
>>7947069
Like the holocaust lie with 6 million jews and all?
>>
>>7947072
Anything beyond 50 years ago is impossible to prove and has zero scientific basis
>>
>>7947052
>50 years

Why 50? Why not 5?
>>
>>7947094
why, do you think the lifespan of one human generation is 5 years on average ?
>>
>>7947094
People are older than 50, why not 130 years?
>>
>>7947102
>the lifespan of one human generation

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>7947104
How do you prove something happened by scientific means ? Keep in mind that written text is NOT a scientific method and easily fabricated.
>>
>>7947106
>humans never lie or misremember events
Yeah, really scientific
>>
>>7947043
They fucked themselves directly into our genome there is evidence for that
>>
>>7947115
The neanderthal, and only about 3% tops in white people. It'd be 50% if they really were fucking themselves directly into our genome. They had to be slayed in a great world race war. Race war 1 we'll call it.
>>
>>7947134
why 1? why is this one so special?
>>
>>7947106
>How do you prove something happened by scientific means ?

I dunno, you tell me. You're the one who said 50 years is the rule.
>>
>>7947043
>My theory? Race war.

Neanderthal population gradually declined over thousands of years, they weren't wiped out suddenly. So, no.
>>
>>7947043
What you're proposing is just a story
>>
>>7947049
"""""""""""""" theory"""""""""""""
>>
>>7947052
Wow, you're pretty retarded

>we can only use one source
>you can't factor in motives to determine credibility

Also
>saying prove outside of maths
>>
>>7947106
>physical evidence doesnt exist
>>
>>7947329
> jesus is real and god exists
> backed up by thousands of sources
> therefore its true
>>
>>7948838
>not understanding taking into account motives

And, assuming you mean the Christian God, those "" """""""""""thousands"""""""""""""" of sources are secondhand, multi translated and it's not like that for all of history
>>
Once the Neanderthals realized they were on the short bus branch of the genetic tree, then done gave it up.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.