[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if a person were to increase their levels of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: legal-steroid-pills.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
legal-steroid-pills.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
What would happen if a person were to increase their levels of testosterone AND estrogen to an equally high level?

>inb4 gender change
I mean increase both at the same time.
>>
prolly fuk up ur liver lol :3
>>
>>7946030
that happens more or less normally, the body produces more androgens in response to estrogen and vice versa, see gynomastia on men using steroids.
>>
Look at the wikipedia articles on m-f and f-m hormone replacement and compile all the side effects.
>>
>>7946030
Eventually you would explode. Not too sure what would happen before that though
>>
>>7946052
Thats when you "change" genders. I assume said side effects are caused due to the reversal of the "natural flow of things" of the current gender. Changing genders requires an imperfect reversal that shouldnt happen.

My question, restated

What happens if you (a male?) a male, takes testosterone boosts, along side estrogen boosts? Would you still develop breasts? Wouldnt the boosted testosterone counteract it?
>>
>>7946078
desu the side effects are less about 'reversing the flow of things' and more 'loading up your body with massive amounts of foreign, non naturally produced hormones'
>>
>>7946078
You need to be on anti-androgens to feel the effects of estrogen to any degree in which it would make a difference.
>>
>>7946030
Cancer.

100%

Idiot.
>>
File: Frost_death.jpg (35KB, 800x344px) Image search: [Google]
Frost_death.jpg
35KB, 800x344px
>>7946067
Pretty much this, desu.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.