[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sun and the Earth revolve each other. The Sun that hypothetically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o46q5qyYzz1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o46q5qyYzz1u2d8dpo2_1280.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
The Sun and the Earth revolve each other.

The Sun that hypothetically revolves the Earth is, as significant as, the Earth that theoretically revolves the Sun.

Observation shows that the Sun revolves the Earth.

Evidence can be discovered to show that the Earth revolves the Sun.

We observe an evident phenomenon- and phenomena that can be taken as evidence.

>We cannot capture 'the Sun's revolution' around the planet beyond our immediate senses and therefore there is no physical evidence.

>We can only discover the Earth's revolution around the Sun with technology beyond our sensory ability- it's not mentally evident.

The Sun and Earth are a duet of positive and negative rotations and revolutions.
>>
put the bong down son...
>>
File: tumblr_mr9ur1Xuev1rv2dfko1_1280.jpg (183KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr9ur1Xuev1rv2dfko1_1280.jpg
183KB, 900x680px
>>7945329
Repetitive comments are a result of evidence-heavy science- i.e. pseudo-science.

Had you believed the Sun revolves the Earth, you would strive to be original as to keep a decent image, instead you hypothetically hit readers with unoriginal perversity.

Oh well you'll pay one day.
>>
>>7945333
is that afghan kush or purple haze you're smoking ?
>>
File: tumblr_nrvccrm5zO1qe3uqjo2_1280.jpg (426KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvccrm5zO1qe3uqjo2_1280.jpg
426KB, 1280x853px
>>7945339
I know it seems far out, but that's because you're deluded and my wisdom is "far above" your own.
>>
>>7945348
>I know it seems far out, but that's because you're deluded and my wisdom is "far above" your own.

>casual observation creates geocentric model
>therefore heliocentric model is inferior
>i'm better than you
>>
File: tumblr_ndlh64RvYG1u1uleho1_1280.png (349KB, 909x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlh64RvYG1u1uleho1_1280.png
349KB, 909x488px
>>7945359
>is as significant as

you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>7945324
What the fuck are you babbling about? Yes, the Sun and Earth revolve around each other, or more technically, they revolve around a mutual center of gravity.

>The Sun and Earth are a duet of positive and negative rotations and revolutions
Again, what the fuck are you babbling about?

I'm generally all for hitting the bong, but I think this guy's right, you should probably take it easy for a while. THC's psychotomimetic properties are obviously a little too much for you to handle
>>
>>7945363
>>is as significant as
>you're a fucking retard.

You're still claiming the heliocentric model is inferior to your allegedly superior wisdom.
Doesn't 420 chan have a science board?
>>
>>7945365
Anything that is opposite to you IS 'babble', that's the thing... You go on babbling more than anyone else, and at the peaks of your quackademic points, 'babble' comes of the tip of your slipperin' tongue, slippidy slop, sloppity slip, you're a fucking retard like the rest of em'.

Opposites exist. Just because you were told different in school ain't mean nuffin. You know nothing if you don't know opposites.

What is this 'something' you know of when you ask the question "Why something other than nothing?"

I'll answer for you since you've shown your inconsiderate of intelligence; it's as opposed to nothing- that's how you make sense of it.

Would you drive on the left side of the road if there was no right side of the road? You make sense of left road travel when you notice the cars travelling along the right side of the road. It's fucking simple you dimwit.

Put simply, without tongue-twisting, it's opposite nature and you're in it.
>>
>>7945324
Yeah it's called Newton's 3rd law.

Every thread is attention whoring.
>>
File: 1275340834276s.jpg (6KB, 218x252px) Image search: [Google]
1275340834276s.jpg
6KB, 218x252px
>>
Technically the sun and the earth orbit their barycentre, but alright
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.