[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /sci/. I would like to create a Facebook page dedicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 728x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 728x408px
Hello, /sci/. I would like to create a Facebook page dedicated to non-fiction books ratings. I need to gather a team of people interested in science who have some free time for reading and writing the ratings. Is anybody interested I. That kind of stuff?
>>
*in that
>>
>>7939981
How much will you pay?
>>
>>7940029
Ahaha. I will pay you nothing. It just would be joyful for you to gain your knowledge and share it with other people.
>>
File: Janitor.png (172KB, 305x341px) Image search: [Google]
Janitor.png
172KB, 305x341px
>>7940087
Good luck finding somebody pathetic enough and dumb enough to do it for free.
>>
>>7940087
can I put it on my CV?
>>
>>7940029
I can't pay you anything, but you can be a moderator on my site :)
>>
Lol. We all will write ratings (I will do it as well). No one will get money. Is it clear? A non-commercial project. Like a music band for example.
>>
>>7939981
This is a great idea, OP. I'm surprised nobody has thought of it before.
Maybe one day you could add an online marketplace for people to actually buy the books, or even invent a tablet-like device for people to read digital copies of the books on, thus saving shipping costs on the books and providing the reader with the convenience of being able to take thousands of books with them on a single lightweight device.

Genius.
>>
>>7940285
Ur irony is shitty. I am just a lonely nerd who wants to create a nerdy community. Just to gain my creativity and socialization, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>7940285
I haven't said my idea was new. It's not about money or changing the world. It's about having fun.
>>
>>7939981
Math textbook preferences are WAY too subjective for anyone to give a shit about the guy you gather.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.