[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never studied physics. What do we really know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (315KB, 1242x1677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1242x1677px
I've never studied physics.

What do we really know about the Big Bang?
>>
>>7939094
It was very loud and killed a lot of animals.
>>
>>7939094
It was bright as fuck.
Probably loud, too.
>>
>>7939094
that it happened
>>
>>7939094
Well, for starters "the big bang" is very ill defined name for an event that happened at some point in the distant past, quite what it was no one really knows (but there's a lot of speculation). The evolution of the universe is well described by current theory up until a point in time called the Planck epoch, which was about [math] 10 ^{-43} ~ \text {s} [/math] after the big bang. As of right now no theory in physics allows us to see any further back than that point.
>>
>>7939122

Thanks for the honest answer.

Have a nice day.
>>
File: Blackadder (14).jpg (27KB, 436x458px) Image search: [Google]
Blackadder (14).jpg
27KB, 436x458px
>>7939094
Two thing of the big bang for sure we know
First, that it was big!
Second, that it made a...
>>
>>7939094
I feel so sorry for him ;(
>>
>>7940994
Don't worry he will soon have an Atlas to keep him company. We all will.
>>
My grandparents came to visit me a few hours ago. Grandpa kept asking if I wanted his slide-rule from WWII and stamp collection. I said yes to the slide-rule but no to the stamp collection.
>>
>>7939111

I agree that it was loud, but I'm not sure that it was bright at all. IIRC, there were no free photons right after the big bang.
>>
>>7941013
Nigga is you stupid? That stamp collection could be worth millions.
>>
>>7941018
>there were no free photons right after the big bang
So they were all black? No wonder BB is considered to be dark.
>>
>>7941018
>No photons
Then probably nothing else to vibrate and become loud too.
>>
>>7941040
you might want to consider that his post was a troll
>>
>>7941013
He's sensing his impending death. I'm sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>7941090
That's not funny. My grandpa died in Auschwitz. He fell of the guard tower.
>>
>>7939199
Pop
>>
>>7939094
That image made me tear up a bit.
>>
Who the fuck eats two burgers?
>>
>>7940994
hey, at least one showed
>>7941192
if you're trying to imply they should eat less than two then go re-evaluate your life, pussy bitch
>>
>>7939094
why do people share this kind of shit with everybody?
>>
>>7941376
>hey look everybody on twitter, I'm the good grandchild!
>>
>>7941376
>why do people share this kind of shit with everybody?
for other grandkids who didnt come
>>
>>7941376
Narcissism. Western women are utterly in love with themselves.
>>
>>7941040
I've seen it, it's not.

>>7941088
Not a troll, completely serious.
>>
>>7941090
Actually it's just because they are moving to an apartment closer to me. I tried to get them to go to a place that has a spectrum of independent living to assisted living to old age home but they have too much pride.
>>
>>7939122
>no theory in physics

Way to discount Creationism, fedorafag. Why are scientists so afraid of the grand unified theory that we've known about for at least 4,000 years?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.