[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Tesla did speak with the villagers about the radio magnetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1456085272850.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1456085272850.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
When Tesla did speak with the villagers about the radio magnetic waves and electronics, they were like:
>Lol, Niki lost his mind
>Muuuhh invisible energy fag
>TITS OR GTFO

100 years from then now we know what he was speaking about. So, /sci/, what are the foolish stuff people are talking about and the modern villagers laughing about?
Aliens? Telepathic energy? What?

pic semi-related
>>
Vortex-based mathematics
>>
by definition, we wont know.
>>
>>7934863
Some explanations, Anon?
>>
stopping ageing
>>
Chi, prana, ki, subtle energy, whatever you want to call it. And won't there be a lot of tits in a twist if it turns out it is dark matter?

No? Consider their similarities. Recent research about DM said it probably wasn't WIMPs and in fact did not interact with 'physical' matter at all. As is the case with chi.

DM does not even interact with itself, and streams can pass through each other. As with chi.

They are said to be present throughout the universe. They are said to have mass. They are at present undetectable directly, with current technology.

OK, I could be shitposting, but I can't be the only person to have noticed the similarities.

In b4 chi doesn't exist. For fuck's sake get a life.
>>
String theory
>>
>>7935030

>Believes 'Chi' is real
>Tells others to get a life
>>
>>7934852
Killing all Black people.
>>
>>7935044
Yes. Because it isn't a theory to me, it's a direct experience, consistent, repeatable, with familiar patterns of activity and predictable outcomes for specific interventions.
>>
>>7935071
Prove it
>>
>>7935071
I'm directly experiencing your lack of intelligence right now.
>>
File: tesla on ideas.jpg (12KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
tesla on ideas.jpg
12KB, 236x222px
>>7934852
I wish we could clone Tesla and bring a new one into the world. He had such a staggeringly high IQ... if we cloned a dozen of them, each of them could specialize in some area of sciences and help us revolutionize everything.
>>
>>7934852
So the Teslafags have learned that if they start a thread with a picture of him, everyone will just ignore them.
>>
>>7935327
Except for the fact that IQ tests weren't conducted during his time so his IQ could have been borderline special and we wouldn't know. He could have just been very focused or autistic.
>>
>>7934852
do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
op your image of the man and the woman embracing would haunt me but the guy has a stupid look on his face
>>
>>7935383
Gas the Jews
>>
>>7935403
It's all in the numbers.

Number one: That's terror.

Number two: That's terror.
>>
>>7934852
time travel
>>
>>7934852
Why are Teslafags always the worst posters? I mean it's not even a good shitpost.
>>
>>7934852
>demanding tits from Tesla
>>
>>7934852
Climate change and basic planet shapes. Future generations will look back at us and wonder how we had the brains to even tie our shoes.
>>
>>7936389
>implying both of these things don't already have wide scientific consensus

He's referring specifically to things that are widely rejected by everybody, scientists included
>>
>>7936410
Maybe then electrons? Tesla rejected their existence and said that even if they existed, they would have nothing to do with electricity.
>>
>>7936414
Isn't that the exact opposite? There was a scientific consensus that electrons existed and the consensus turned out to be right while the outlier was wrong. This discussion is about the consensus turning out to be wrong where the outlier was correct all along
>>
>>7935030

suicide is always an option anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.