[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If telekinesis was possible, how many laws of physics would that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
If telekinesis was possible, how many laws of physics would that break? 3? 5? 8? 13? 21?
>>
without some kind of telekinesis field this would definitely violate fund theor of thermodynamics
>>
>>7926641
Not really that many to be honest, telekinesis is possible with strong enough em forces
>>
File: arminposting.png (95KB, 504x332px) Image search: [Google]
arminposting.png
95KB, 504x332px
>>7926641
Is arminposting the new gorillaposting? Stop trying to force these memes.
>>
>>7926653
Thats not telekinesis. Telekinesis is control objects with your mind from a distance with no wires attached to you and shit
>>
>>7926673
If you had enough neurons and electrolytes but no common sense you could generate the required electrostatic forces

It would probably just be attract everything and repel everything though
>>
>>7926676
What about Newton's third.
>>
>>7926695
They'd stay the same, and the expected consequences (moving to something bigger, something smaller moving to you) would stay the same
>>
>>7926695
use your fucking imagination holy fucking shit. use the same imagination that led you to ask about myths
>>
>>7926699
I didn't ask about myths.
>>
>>7926699
Check'd
Check'd again
>>
>>7926699
>imagination
>science
>>
>think about moving my hand
>it moves

Is this telekinesis? If not, why not?
>>
>>7927013
Telekinesis implies you don't have a hard connection to the thing your moving
>>
>>7926641
if telekinesis was possible, it wouldn't be breaking any law of physics.
>>
>>7927058
>what is inverse square law
>>
stupid faggot
>>
>>7927040
>build bluetooth headset that activates robot hand
>think about moving robot hand
>it moves

So this is telekinesis then, right?
>>
>>7929539
I know this is shitposting, but I can't help it.

Bluetooth means you're not moving it with your mind, but with the Bluetooth device. You'd have to do it without any direct connection other than your mind for it to be telekenesis.

As for OPs original point, as long as you're drawing the energy from somewhere I don't see why it would violate any physical laws (assuming it still obeys newtons laws of motion, etc).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.