[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If people below a certain IQ would have the undergo mandatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: ordnungcover.jpg (69KB, 307x369px) Image search: [Google]
ordnungcover.jpg
69KB, 307x369px
If people below a certain IQ would have the undergo mandatory sterilisation worldwide, which exact number would you choose?
>>
I'd pick a number one digit below mine. That would ensure I have the world to myself
>>
>>7925337
pi
>>
File: 1450562298188.png (210KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450562298188.png
210KB, 500x367px
>>7925337
>>
>>7925337
>>
>>
>>7925352
source?
>>

Seems about right to me.
>>
File: IQAveragebyCountry-954x442.png (567KB, 954x442px) Image search: [Google]
IQAveragebyCountry-954x442.png
567KB, 954x442px
>>7925352
>>7925353
Overpopulation: Solved.
>>
>>7925337
>implying intelligence is measured like power levels

i'd send all the IQ fags to be sterilized instead
>>

Why would I want people of below average intelligence to sire more unintellent children?

Come on, OP, have you never seen an IQ distribution before?
>>
>>7925429
If a perfectly healthy tall, fit, good looking person with no history of diseases in their family had an IQ of 99, would you really have that person sterilized?

Why the fuck would you put the bar at 100 when that makes half of the population unable to have kids and every woman over 100 needs to have 4 kids on average to keep the species alive?

You guys are fucking idiots man
>>
>>7925436
>4 kids on average to keep the species alive
The species would be perfectly fine with ~3B people.

Crime rates would drop, and we'd get rid of almost all welfare queens
>>
>>7925436
>Why the fuck would you put the bar at 100 when that makes half of the population unable to have kids
That's the whole point you idiot, anything to control population growth.
>>
>>7925436
>tall
>fit
Stopped reading there. You're retarded.

The progress of humanity is due to people of above-average intelligence, not people who can reach shelves or bench 250 lbs.
>>
>>7925436
We don't need 7 billion to keep the species alive, anon. Especially not the retarded half you want to keep.
>>
>>7925411
>China
>over 100

What bullshit is this? And also, if Sweden is so smart, why they bring up low IQ people there?
>>
>>7925505
manlet detected

My stats:
6' 3''
125+ IQ

u mirin'?
>>
>>7925510
Chinks are smart, mate. They got caught off guard by whitey's sudden technological leaps in the last century or two but before that they have always been among the greatest civilisations.

Sweden subscribes to the ideology of the 1960s still, so their problem is the OS they're running, not necessarily the hardware.
>>
>>7925403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eucpelkpuiY

Gandahar
>>
>>7925510
I'm surprise they have it high. Every Swede I talk to hates math even if it's as baby as Lapace transform's
>>
>>7925516
Swedish hardware is the german gold they got from 30's. It will run out someday, sooner than expected due the immigration of imbesile <100 IQ men from middle east. SAAB was already sold to China, Volvo will soon follow.
>>
>>7925525
I may have worded it badly but with hardware I meant their relatively capable brains and with OS I meant their shitty hippy ideology.
>>
>>7925521
That's a dank soundtrack, thanks.
>>
>>7925529
They buy brains. They buy fine clothes. They buy themselves in good universities.

All they have is their few big corporations that date back to 1850-1950, and their big ego.
>>
>>7925505
A world where everyone has a family history of cancer and type 1 diabetes as well as shitty eye-sight and bad looks is worse in my eyes even if the IQ of the population increases faster.

The IQ would rise even if you put the barrier at 80, just not as quickly
>>
>>7925529
And what comes to China, of course you find few intelligent people from billions. You need to select only the few to take these tests.
>>
>>7925510
Because cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
Why killing people at war or letting them starve would be so immoral?
>>
>>7925538
China has historically shown all the signs of being a general high IQ society though. I'm sure they're cheating cunts, but I don't think they are dumb.
>>
>>7925512
Why would I admire you? Seeing as 6'3" is an above-average height, there are are more people shorter than you than are taller than you and therefore more people shorter than you that have a higher IQ than you or people taller than you.

Did your brainlet ass fail statistics class?
>>
>>7925537
Are you saying that a population of 4.5 billion people is not enough genetic diversity to produce diverse, healthy offspring?

What I'm asking, Anon, is:

Is your IQ below 100?
>>
>>7925549
Did you take into account that he claimed to have an IQ of over 125?

No you didn't, because you failed statistics class
>>
>>7925555
Of course I didn't, numbnuts. I'm not going to sit here and look up the standard deviations for the height and IQ distributions just to soothe your aching anus.
>>
>>7925554
I thought we were talking about a consistent barrier of x IQ forever, so the intelligence increases and the standard of 100 continously becomes "better" than before. Why would you even want to increase the IQ of the world ONCE?

Either case, do you really not see that health is important for eugentics as well?

Also, I've only had my IQ tested online, so I don't know how accurate it is. I took the online mensa test and I got every question right (50 I think) and they estimated it to 130+ and said I had a good chance of entering mensa (the barrier is 130) if I took a real test at one of their facilities.
>>
>>7925337
I wouldn't base it entirely on IQ. Things like criminality, genetic disease, etc.
And it wouldn't be a hard line. It would be gradual.
>>
>>7925345
Do you not realise that that would leave YOU the new brainlet?
>>
Maybe stupid people have their place too? Because based on the posts I read so far, either this is true, or everyone have already sterilized themselves. The later case seems unlikely tho
>>
>>7925337
But can't low intelligence people carry the genes for high intelligence? Would it be better to just let low intelligence people reproduce since there's the possibility they could create high intelligence people? And even if their kids are low intelligence we still need them to do low level jobs.
>>
>>7925411
It's tempting to state there's a correlation between proximity to the equator and IQ.
>>
>>
>>7925490
Ridding the world of manlets should be our first priority
>>
>>7926554

This.

Manlets have no place in the modern world.
>>
File: 1448036433971s.jpg (5KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1448036433971s.jpg
5KB, 125x109px
>>7925417
why tho? they'll never get laid anyways
>>
File: 1457048190228.jpg (153KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
1457048190228.jpg
153KB, 1271x714px
>>7926499

> But can't low intelligence people carry the genes for high intelligence?

Yeah they can which is something I've argued in other threads before. You can't damn people outright just because they pulled the "short straw" in the genetic lottery within their own genome, if their recent ancestors were relatively high intelligent then they still probably carry the genes for it.

There's a reason why even in some of the poorest settlements of humanity geniuses still pop up on a semi-regular basis.

But If we are really being serious about this though the cut off would probably be 75.

/sci/ may shit on blacks for 75-85 IQ average but at least they actually shown the potential to produce academic contributions at decent numbers. It's nearly impossible to even name five khoisan and/or aboriginal australians in any academic field be it science, medicine or math. For the record khoisan/aboriginal australians average IQ's in the 65-70 range.

Of course even then this doesn't mean much since I can't even think of five Inuits in the academic fields of science, medicine and math and they have average IQ's in the 90-95 range within the artic populations. Which makes the IQ scene all the more perplexing.

So yeah something isn't quite right here and we probably shouldn't do this or base it on IQ.
>>
>>7925411
Why do they use red for higher values?
Someone glancing at this would think niggers are a bastion of intelligence
>>
Start at 65, monitor effects, act accordingly.
>>
>>7925373
Probably this desu
We'd notice no significant difference unless we did something drastic like 150-200
>>
File: o.jpg (64KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
64KB, 866x1300px
>>7926596
>>
>>7925505
*tips fedora*
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.