[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goto first class of Master math class >Teacher tells class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2371839-dex_5.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2371839-dex_5.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>Goto first class of Master math class
>Teacher tells class they need to spend a lot of time studying
This isn't my first tango, friend.

What strange things have teachers told you?
>>
>"The only difference between mathematicians and coms sci majors is that comp sci major don't know calculus, are you a comp sci major ?" A former teacher at my faculty when asked by a student why we had to do "hard" calculus problems.
(Since my faculty has both a computer science department and a math department ,they used to be joined a while ago, like 10 years ago, and even both majors had the same courses for almost 2 years)
>>
File: 1442252249513.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1442252249513.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>7911897
>"Don't worry about your job prospects anon, it's not important"
>>
>"O-chem is very hard and you will almost certainly need to form a study group to do well."
>>
>>7912016
>study group

Study groups are the biggest meme. Studied show that the only study groups that are more effective than solo study are groups of 2 but because of social pressures, a group of 2 people is never stable and a third faggot is always bound to come in.

When you say to your friend that you study with X and that is why you and X get straight As, what are you going to tell your friend when he asks you to allow him to come in too because he sucks major dick at everything.

Solo study is the only secure way of doing shit because when you solo study you can lie and say that you never study and are actually a genius born with the knowledge of every past human. At least that is how I do things.
>>
>>7912034
or you could just not be a faggot and tell people the truth.
>>
>>7912054
Look faggot, I'm not speaking of personal experience. As I have said I do solo study and then sell the idea that I am Euler's clone or some shit.

However, I have pleb low IQ friends who do study groups and it is very common to see someone come up to them and ask them to join in and of course they say yes.

Study group plebs basically fuck themselves.
>>
>>7912016
>>7912034
>>7912069
The purpose of study groups is not to make learning more efficient, it's to motivate all the normies who need the social interaction and who will waste their time on facebook and texting or something if they try to study alone because they don't have discipline.
>>
File: 1442933057329.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1442933057329.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>>7912034
>tfw all my life I've liked study groups because the only way I can make friends is by bribing them with homework help
>>
>>7912034
How do you stay focused on a single topic? When I study I always end up going on a tangent learning things via google. Which eventually leads me to wanting to buy a new calculator or scope of some kind.
>>
>>7912210
>mfw the most female contact I have gotten ever is when I helped a girl do proper graphing by touching her hand in the 11th grade
>>
>>7912034
>what are you going to tell your friend when he asks you to allow him to come in too because he sucks major dick at everything.
how about no?

...faggot
>>
>>7912265
This is irrelevant, but posts like this gave me a thought...

First year engineering student here. My major has about 40 people in it. Two are girls. All but one of the guys seems like he may be on the spectrum, and I bet they're all virgins.

I'm not the world's greatest social butterfly, but I have a modest but healthy sex and social life. Does that mean I won't be a good engineer? I really am suspicious that the wizards know something I don't, and I'm bound to become a normie and a failure.

Any non-Autistic professional engineers please report.
>>
>>7912567
If your modest but healthy sex and social life is with men, you're sorted
>>
>>7912567
those guys become "cost analysts", not engineers. actual engineering is more than 50% social interaction.

if you really fancy yourself charismatic, look into sales.
>>
>>7912567
>Any non-Autistic professional engineers please report.
You'll be waiting a while, m8

But really, being a non-autistic engineer is the shortcut to money. Even if you're not that good, after a few years, you'll be the first pick for a management position, which will easily slingshot you to six figures.
>>
How is algebra useful?
When will I ever use it?
>>
>>7912197
This. Goddamn normies with their groups for everything
>>
>>7912016
Oh god. All the bio/pre-med people talk about how organic chemistry is so incredibly hard, but it's actually pretty easy. The concepts are really not difficult and the work isn't very challenging either.
>>
>>7911907
That's not true at all
I'm a comp sci major and I went all the way through multi variable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.