[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone proeficient with fluid dynamics here? Is it possible to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 45.jpg (31KB, 584x768px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
31KB, 584x768px
Anyone proeficient with fluid dynamics here? Is it possible to determine the diameter of the urethra, based on the speed at which urine is expelled? From this data, can we obtain a rought estimate on girth as well as length of a penis? I was thinking of relating the sound of the urination to force and then size of a penis. Any help in this endeavor will be appreciated.
>>
>>7808799
Idk man. You might have to find a general solution to the Navier-Stokes to figure that out.
>>
>>7808799
You'll need to know if there's any head loss and if any energy is going into shaft work.
>>
>>7808799
>Is it possible to determine the diameter of the urethra, based on the speed at which urine is expelled?

No, because the mass flow rate of urine is something in your control. If you use your pelvic muscles you can pee harder and if you completely relax, the pee will be weak. And because this value is not constant and can vary from person to person, you won't get any good estimates.
>>
>>7808802
I should have prefaced im actually a chem major and havent taken fluid mechnics.

Just looked this up and its really cool

>>7808816
What do you mean by head loss? Also youre right, force can be adjusted by pelvic muscles and I wouldnt how to measure that.
>>
>>7808826
If you make the assumption they're not pushing, you can probably make a relationship between the diameter and length of the urethra with that one specific speed of the urine.
>>
>>7808799
diameter is only one of the variables. you would also need the relative roughness of the urethra to calculate the reynolds number, which may or may not be a function of girth.

so, i suggest doing some research on all the variables and coming back.
>>
>>7808820
This. The main thing that controls the speed at which urine is expelled is the pressure applied to the bladder, not the size of the urethra.

>>7808826
You don't need to go that far... water/urine can be treated as an incompressible, inviscid flow which reduces the (NS) equation down to Bernoulli's Principle.
>>
ITT: I'm a big ass faggot and I want to know how big is the dick of the alpha peeing right besides me just by the sound
>>
File: zxc.jpg (336KB, 399x1736px) Image search: [Google]
zxc.jpg
336KB, 399x1736px
>>7808799
>>
>>7808999
Nice
>>
>>7808999
Op here

That...that actually looks like me wtf

Kek
>>
>>7808999
One for archives. Tripa don't lie in a group
>>
>>7808799
In theory, yes... if you could ensure constant exertion applied during urination and the exact urinal shape and size, distance from pee stream, atmospheric conditions, and acoustic conditions. It would be very tough. Also depending on the sensitivity of the sound monitoring equipment, variability in dissolved solutes in urine samples will further fudge your data.
>>
>>7808799
A quick question, one which seems to have missed everyone's mind, for some inexplicable reason...why in your right mind would you want to do this?
>>
>>7808799
I'll have to think about it. Fluids passing through tubes is a very interesting mechanism, probably in an economically viable way. Maybe even a couple.
>>
>>7809890
I don't see how that's all important to this discussion.
>>
>>7809890
For hacker cred, my dear. For hacker cred.
>>
>>7809861
Well I've given it more thought since this post, and I actually don't think it would be impossible to create a function that could give a *rough* estimate of some artifact of urethral diameter -- whether or not this correlates at all to penis girth/length, I do not know. You would have to create some basic relationship of the sound water makes against a flat surface at fixed distance (oscilloscope should work nicely) and the diameter of the water outlet. Once you've established this, you could further study how two or three key variables influence the way sound interacts with the receiver and model it as some mathematical function -- where measurable constant values are applied for things like acoustic resonance with respect to volume of room, etc etc. to help normalize sound value. I'm also envisioning further mathematical analysis in the form of partial derivatives, like "change in sound magnitude with respect to changing applied pressure to the fluid at constant distance to toilet."
>>
If you can estimate bladder pressure, then the Poiseuille equation is your friend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.