[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So could one say that existence is composed of indefinite energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1366338266907.jpg (31KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
1366338266907.jpg
31KB, 300x451px
So could one say that existence is composed of indefinite energy but suspends time by such means and as such does the composure of 'uni' simple re-re-deciphers itself into stability or until there is a fracture in the first point that leads to exponentiation?
>>
One could say that, but that does not make it true... or comprehensible.
>>
File: tumblr_mhcc5nER4K1ribnwko1_500.gif (262KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhcc5nER4K1ribnwko1_500.gif
262KB, 500x280px
Let me elaborate...

...in the conviction of indefinite energy in that it is continuation is of an elaborate extension of a baseline proponents of existence and that this is manifest by the cause of what is composed by the deciphering of exponentiation in nothing, as to say the succession of everything (one being total the other being only ever partial) and that the impulse of the conspicuous nature of the fact that when indefinite energy is in play, such as in everything, that the only real conclusion is that when the suspension of time, a 'relative' and related to nothing, is in the discord of energy creates a syntax of components of the fracture in the deciphering which is what causes the uni 'deficit' to be outlined and that the stability of existence is faced with as critical in the face of elementary information delegations being outlined and left misapplied to the extent of a realignment being so random, in the nature of observance via new constructions, that the conclusion of the context of the outline be so distressed in the 'innate' sentience, or larger scope of coherent organizational and organized principles, that the exponentiation be confined only by expansion.

And that's my argument for why relativity is irregular.... one of them anyway
>>
>>7803253
I thought about this problem last semester while I was working with a turboencabulator for my research project
>>
>>7803550
>let me elaborate
>jerks off into alphabet soup
>calls it language
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
You come here like every day posting incomprehensible pseudostoner metaphysics. Don't you get tired of it? What do you do other than shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>7803550
>Let me elaborate...
Please don't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.