[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fyi this is grad school it sucks balls, don't expect to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled 3.jpg (65KB, 546x397px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 3.jpg
65KB, 546x397px
fyi this is grad school
it sucks balls, don't expect to make friends
life is lonely
ur social life is kill
>>
>>7799936
No fucking way that is STEM grad school.
>>
>>7799936
Wake up. Grad school is just a nihilist jerk off spree to see what student can unravel reality into the meaningless cesspool that it is. Grad school is a joke. It's a egotistical badge of honor. I got my BA and got the fuck out of the school system.
>>
>>7799991
Damn, I must assume that your rejection letter from grad school was not very well received from your part.

Also
>BA
What the fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>7799995
News flash, this is 4chan.

I never applied for grad school, but nice projecting.
>>
>>7799995
>BA
Can you believe this unwashed plebeian? How did he find his way to this anime image board?
>>
>>7800000
The quints are real.

Anyways. Yeah sure... you never applied to grad school at all. Im so dumb for believing otherwise! Obviously there is no reason for you being butthurt at the grad school system. You are just a genius and you know what is good and bad without needing any kind of motivation for your decision.

Of course! A university did not reject you. You rejected the university! What a nice fucking cop-out you sperg.

still
>BA

g-g-g-g-g-g-get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.
>>
>>7799995
>>7800000
he's right you know

checked as fuk
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>7800006
Found the autism.

>Treating 4chan like a real science forum

IM DYING
>>
>>7799959
m.s. physio @ georgetown =(
>>
File: 1381734379887.png (22KB, 124x128px) Image search: [Google]
1381734379887.png
22KB, 124x128px
>>7800057
>georgetown
>non-Ivy League
What the fuck are you even doing here?
g-g-g-g-g-g-get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.
>>
>>7800000
quints YES
>>
>>7800066
nice dubs
shit post
only normies give a fuck where u go
the quality of ur work is the real test u sperg
hope u get out w/ ur b.a. in psych with daddy not too disappointed, academic probation aint that bad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.