[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Year of Our Lord 2016 >You still don't have an Astrophysics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1452100653068.jpg (875KB, 1663x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452100653068.jpg
875KB, 1663x1200px
>Year of Our Lord 2016
>You still don't have an Astrophysics degree

Why? Because you want to be an engineer? Wrench monkey? Hate clear night sky, advanced optics, mysteries of the stars?
>>
>>7766368

That is literally the most meme degree you can get.
>>
>>7766368
Because Astrophysics is boring. It's far more interesting to create something new than to simply observe nature.

The fact that you had to bring engineering into discussion of your supposed passion shows that deep down below all your layers of insecurities you know it's true.

Faggot.
>>
>>7766368
Streetlight engineer, or bureaucrat whose job is to plan streetlights who has a clue about lampshade streetlights would do more for reverence & shit.
>>
>>7766384
>implying you will create something new

best you can hope for is to be a labrat and brag about footwork you've done.

engineering is the most memetic of sciences, for those rugged types who think that grabbing a wrench is somehow more passionate than operating delicate equipment.
>>
>>7766390
I've already created something new faggot. Something useful being commissioned right now that will outlive both of us and our shitposting.

> labrat
As an astrophysics major that is literally the best possible outcome YOU could wish for. Not that I expect a reddit browsing high-schooler to understand how STEM works.

>operating delicate equipment.
I'd much rather design the equipment than operate it like the cog you are.

>B-but physics major can make equipment too!
Not according to the consumer protection act, you can't.
>>
Stars shows few times at winter. Woohoo, you can see Orion and Ursa Major if you are lucky.
>>
>>7766390
Some people WILL create something new. You sound like a beta loser.
>>
>>7766413
>Not according to the consumer protection act, you can't.
1.) Where (and in what country) in the consumer protection act is this stated? (if the US, please give article, section and clause since I have tried looking and can't find it in the consumer protection act)
2.) A lot of physics equipment is custom built by/for the lab using it.
>>
>>7766390
Engineering isn't a science, memelord.
>>
>>7766368
>Going to school for astro

Just read up on it on your own

http://4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki/Astronomy_Textbook_Recommendations
>>
>>7766368
Because I like condensed matter a lot more.
>>
Because I have a math degree. I don't care about space or the stars. Knowing more about that shit doesn't help me or anyone, really.
>>
>>7766573
>getting a /sci/ job without diploma

software 'engineer' detected
>>
>>7766691
>Jobs
>Looking at dem Stars major

pick one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.