[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart people, tell me how to kill myself, I bought some Hydroxyzine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

File: Atarax.jpg (161KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
Atarax.jpg
161KB, 780x600px
Smart people, tell me how to kill myself, I bought some Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and I don't know how to use it.
>>
>>7741782
Insert anally and you're done.
>>
Don't kill yourself senpai, it's a mortal sin.
>>
>>7741782
You're a real dick if you do it. The shit you put on your family. Don't be such a fucking coward. Things were much worse in the past and for your ancestors. You have no right to even contemplate suicide you fucking coward
>>
>>7741789
Come on, I'm serious, the lost all hope website is telling me that my chances are low as fuck, so I need some smart people to help me.
>>
>>7741798
Fuck off, life sucks and you know it.
You're just salty.
>>
Come on... Please help me...
>>
Hydroxyzine dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Anxiety:
50 to 100 mg orally or by IM injection 4 times a day.

You have 250mg there...... You are so pathetic you cant even off yourself right.
>>
>>7741884
>IM injection 4 times a day
I thought IM was supposed to be slow release depot over like a month or 2?
>>
Dude WTF. Don't do it. If you do, your last thoughts will be of ways you could solve whatever your problems are. It's fucking horrible. There is so much more to life m8.
>>
>>7741782
I really hope you're a troll.
>>
>>7741885
>4 times a day
>>
>>7741782
don't do it mate

merry xmas n shit
>>
That's weird, everyone's telling to not do it today, my last two posts consisted of only "Kill yourself" and one "Fuck you, coward".

>>7741884
So according to you, I can't use this, huh...?
What if I combine it with a plastic bag over my head?
>>
>>7741915
Oh wait, never mind, I think it's because I posted on /b/ but now that I got my hands on this I decided to come here.

I know it's weak, I took a note of some of the best ones for suicide, but none of them were over the counter so I put on the spot and had to choose from a couple of sleeping pills, so I asked pharmacist which one's better and he gave me the Atarax.
>>
I keep missing a couple of words while typing, I hope it's still easy to read though.
>>
>>7741782
>kill myself
>hydroxyzine

unless you eat a dozen boxes and mix it with two litres of vodka your chances of lethal OD are infinitesimal.
>>
>>7741932
What if I use it as a normal sleeping pill or slightly overdose while I'm suffocating?
>>
>>7741896
Yes, that's why I'm asking doofus.
>>
>>7741936
just use your own mind

if it had a release time on the order of months, you wouldn't inject it multiple times in one day
>>
>>7741782
you cant kill yourself with 250 mg faggot.
atarax used to be 100 mg,we dont even have 10mg in my country,just 25.
dont do it,everything is gonna be better in the future.unless you have a terminal disease
>>
>>7741782

>>>8ch /suicide/
>>
>>7742211
Yeah, but what if I combine it with the plastic bag suffocation thing?
Please give me an answer.
>>
>>7741802
And you're taking the cowards way out by putting an extreme burden on anybody who loves you and just giving up. He's right
>>
>>7742221
What is this "Extreme burden"? What are they losing that they haven't already lost? I'm giving the opportunity to go on with their lives, not having to waste anymore time and money on a useless person such as myself, I'd say I'm doing them a favor to be honest.

Sure, they'll be sad and stuff, boohoo, but when they get over it, they'll notice how much better their lives will become.
>>
>>7742218
i cant do that mate,i took an oath to Apollon and many other gods to never help people harm themselves.
why the fuck would you want to die?are you retarded?life is a one time gift.At least,if you dont care why dont you do things that people who love life cant do?like have unprotected sex with hookers or travel the world by feet?whats the worst thing that can happen to you if you dont care about your life?if you are depressed and shit see a doctor.what the fuck mate
>>
File: 1430848047718.png (60KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1430848047718.png
60KB, 413x451px
>>7742221
I fucking hate all these god dammed moralfags. OP do it if you want. I wish the BLM folks would realize that no lives matter. It's not like we are running out of humans. The other chan site has a good suicide board with out all the fucking moralfaggatry. And they have had quite a few confirmed success stories.
>>
>>7742231
No, ew. I'm not interested in any vices besides masturbating (The normal way).

Life ends anyway, if it's a gift by Santa then he gave me coal.
>>
>>7742237
Show me these sites that you speak of.
>>
>>7742236
maybe you see it as platituding but i think im right anon.and i cant understand him if i dont know why he wants to die.is he sick,depressed,raped,he owns money to drugdealers or just an attention whore? no matter what, killing yourself is usually a retarded thing to do
>>
The few people of thousands that have survived jumping off the Golden State Bridge said they realized upon jumping that every single decision in their life was fixable, except for the one they'd just made. You're not special exceptionc you will absolutely and fully regret your decision as you die. Only you can find the will to live, these words can only serve as a guide.
>>
>>7742239
8ch dat net /suicide/
>>
Just shoot yourself.

Do it on cam so we can watch.
>>
>>7742260
>>7742304
Oh god, I'm only 18, I can't get my hands on anything lethal.

I WISH I COULD JUST DIE WITHOUT PAIN OR THAT STUPID HORRIFYING CHANCE OF SURVIVAL!
>>
>>7741782
Just don't. No specific reason, but your death wouldn't help anyone, but you being alive might help someone eventually.
>>
>>7742319
I doubt that.
Incompetent people deserve to die because of the very opposite of what you said.
>>
>>7742281

bits are rather cheap, 10kb is not worth me saving a new file and deleting an old one. But I appreciate the sentiment, lots of people do screenshots that take up 2 megs when an image indistinguishable by humans could be made for 300kb.

>>7742306
Pretty sure you can get a charcoal grill or a rifle at 18. Light up the grill in the back seat of your car and take a nap. Wake up dead.
>>
>>7742337
I don't have a car or a license ;-;
And I know I can't get any firearms, I'm not American.
>>
>>7742351
I do not mean to bash America, so let's just say wherever I live, I'm not allowed to carry any guns.
>>
Oh yeah, and if my suicide fails, I get treated and then sent to prison.

>Best laws top kek

Anyway, that's another reason why I need a surefire method (or combination of methods) to avoid surviving.
>>
>>7741802
Your life sucks*
>>
>>7742237
Convincing somebody to kill themselves isn't a "success story" you fucking teenage edgelord. Hope you get arrested like that bitch who killed Conrad
>>
>>7742366
And what makes yours so much better? You got to eat FOUR muffins this Christmas?
>>
>>7741782
You gonna kill yourself on Christmas?

Also, have this: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v15857852SNBFDqej

I plan to kill myself in May, and that's how I'll do it.
>>
>>7742362
I think suicide attempt should warrant the death penalty.
>>
>>7741782

If you really want to kill yourself this plan is foolproof:

1. get a knife
2. Look up the info for for depressant drug pills such as oxycodone, oxy/hydromorphone...etc alprazolam, diazepam...etc all opioids and benzodiazepines
3. Make sure you know the pill identifiers to look for in a pharmacy
4. Rob a pharmacy: leap over the counter and threaten to carve the pharm tech to bits unless you get these drugs: the ones you looked up
5. Eat all the opiate and benzo pills you can get, make sure to bring a water bottle
6. By this point the cops would be coming, you can take people hostage to make time for the drugs to kick in so that you can't be saved or stab somebody and charge at the cops with your knife to make sure you get shot for a suicide by cop double whammy

This should be very effective in theory as you would have a severe irreversible overdose if you shoveled all the pills you could get in your mouth and got shot, also you wouldn't feel the pain of bullet wounds from the opiates

I'd say 98% guaranteed death, I'd refrain from any stabbings of innocents though, try to avoid it if you can, as it would show up in the papers in your town and would cast your memory in a negative light and shame your family

Good luck
>>
>>7742405
baka desu senpai that could go wrong in so many ways and there are much better methods
>>
just make a google search, find a list of suicide methods and how well do they actually work
if you can't shoot yourself, the best method is probably suicide by hanging. there's a high chance drugs won't kill u
anyway it's either a troll thread or ur retarded so this is irrelevant
>>
>>7741933
>What if I use it as a normal sleeping pill

then you will fall asleep.

>slightly overdose while I'm suffocating?

then you will wake up. I know what you are going for, but hydroxyzine isn't strong enough to do that. You would need some benzos in order not just to fall asleep, but to knock yourself out completely. You need to be so drugged out that you will not be physically able to do tear off the bag or whatever else you want to use to suffocate yourself.
>>
>>7742362
>a surefire method

there isn't really such a thing, people have survived point-blank headshots and worse. Get some stronger sleeping pills (benzodiazepines), eat a shitload of them, make it stronger with alcohol and then lay down on some rail tracks. Hopefuly you will not wake up by the time the train arrives and if the train is fast enough the chances that you survive are tiny.
>>
>>7742351

Your just full of excuses, I don't think you want to kill yourself, I think you just want attention. Go to fucking tumbler and get the fuck off this site.
>>
>>7742351
If you're really going to kill yourself, then why do you care about bashing americans?
>>
how much desipramine would i need to an hero?
>>
>>7741798
>You're a real dick if you do it. The shit you put on your family.
Ever consider that a shitty family is a contributing factor to a lot of suicides?

To a lot of people, that's a positive.
>>
Op you're such a fucking retard. If you had the ability to put yourself in other people's position you'd understand that killing yourself is basically the same as killing someone else in your close family. Imagine what that'd do to your family, especially parents. Just because you think your life isnt worth living doesnt mean everyone hates you you fucking mongoloid. You're someones child after all.
>>
Just use Clonazepam instead, it's simply more efficient.
>>
>>7742218
If the bag would kill you anyway, then you'll die.
If not, the hydroxyzine won't help.
>>
>>7742229
>Sure, they'll be sad and stuff, boohoo, but when they get over it, they'll notice how much better their lives will become.
I doubt that. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, or that you should, but your reasoning is very likely faulty. Even if, hypothetically, they would be better off without you, the trauma of having someone you know commit suicide will fuck them up big time styley.
>>
>>7742306
>18 y/o
>Oh no my parents didn't buy me a new phone ! i'm going to kill myself
>>
>>7742552
Don't encourage suicide, you asshole. Unless you're just a shitty person. They you should go kill yourself.
>>
>>7741800
Hes right you know.
>>
File: An_Hero.gif (941KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
An_Hero.gif
941KB, 500x235px
>>
>>7742362
what country?
>>
>>7741782
Dude dont do it life isnt that bad, ill send you 5000$ worth of bitcoins just give me your wallet id
>>
>>7743596
can I get some too
>>
>>7743599
no
>>
>>7741802
unless you are in extreme pain (physiological you fucking crybaby) with no hope of ending it, its a fucking retarded thing to do
>>
>>7743599
>>7743605
>kills himself
>>
File: Homer-Not-Insane.png (357KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Homer-Not-Insane.png
357KB, 576x432px
>>7741782
Not worth it, just got out of inpatient yesterday and was around like 20 other people with the same suicidal ideation, get meds or help however you need it there's always better solutions you just gotta find em
>>
>>7743650
that sounds depressing as fuck
>>
>>7741800
>my chances are low as fuck, so I need some smart people to help me
If you actually want to kill yourself, a first-generation antihistamine isn't going to cut it.You will also feel like absolute shit with most even nonfatal large drug overdoses (eat two grams of caffeine or ten grams of phenibut and see how much you enjoy puking up your guts for 12-36 hours in some dissociated floaty delirium where everything is too fucking cold.
Much more reliable is inert gas asphyxiation with helium of nitrogen (all of the equipment is completely unrestricted and the death is exceedingly pleasant. If you're set on drugs, ultra-potent opioids (fentanyl and its analogs with equal or greater potency, idk dig around some RC site, but even large doses of a weaker one like heroin) or massive doses of barbiturates are the ticket. Remember: people often kill themselves accidentally when using these recreationally.
>>
>>7743650
Sorta this. You have to make absolutely sure you succeed if you attempt suicide because the aftermath of failure is absolute hell. "Inpatient" is especially bad if you have anxiety or autism.

Of course they only put people through that because of outmoded bourgeois values that see suicide as a crime perpetrated against society rather than a perfectly acceptable personal choice, but hey, this is just the classic emperor's new clothes to a tee.
>>
>>7742229
If they thought they were wasting time and money on you they would stop, nobody wants to see you die you stupid faggot.
>>
>>7741782
>using medication to kill yourself
Why do people do this? It's one of the most painful methods you can come up with and has a high chance of not even killing you, but instead causing unnecessary pain.

Besides that, don't be a fucking pussy. Work out, get some sunshine and stop listening to sad music 24/7. Also stop browsing /r9k/.
And don't you dare reply to me with some bullshit excuse like "Boohoo my middle class life in a first world country sucks I'm 20 yo and have no gf :,("
Remember, you're only useless if you don't make yourself useful. If you think you're a burden, get a job and grow up, because that's a MUCH better solution to your problem and more advantageous for everyone involved.
>>
C'mon anon! What are you talking about? Life is hard sometimes but it is also beautyful!
Think about your family. There's nothing more painful than bury a member of your family! (They also have to pay to bury you!)
Don't waste your life. Think about Stephen Hawking. What would happen if he committed suicide? Is your life harder than his?
Seneca said that life gives trouble to wise men in order to make them an example for other people. This period of your life is a test, try to be an example for yourself first and pass that!
>>
>>7742405
>implying robbing a pharmacy at knifepoint and killing yourself on-site with 12 different kinds of drugs wouldn't shame your family
>>
I was gonna go on a rant trying to convince you not to do it, that it would cause unimaginable emotional distress to those close to you, and that it would be an pointlessly tragic thing to do. but you know what, OP? I want you to do it. Kill yourself, you fucking pussy. Because any normal person in this day and age, anyone who has access to clean food and water, a roof over their heads, a proper education, the company of family and friends and the ability to walk, talk and laugh as a healthy human being, wouldn't even consider the thought of suicide because they know that some people have it so much worse. There are people on the other side of the world suffering from REAL oppression, poverty, famine, and disease, and there's nothing more they want than to just live a life of peace and stability, like you do.

you don't deserve the kindness of this world, OP. you're pathetic, ungrateful and absolutely deserve whatever death you decide to concoct for yourself. Fuck you, OP. You won't be missed.

tl;dr kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1448608460196.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1448608460196.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>7743865
>>
OP you're 18, it's the point in your life where you will experience the most amount of change, you're close to freedom to being your own person and you think that you know so much about the world that it's not even worth sticking around a few more years? Fuck off you spoiled shit
>>
>People in this thread think that it's morally ok to prevent someone from ending their own lives

Newsflash, you morons: None of us asked to be born, so it is our fundamental right to end our own lives at any moment we wish to. To deny someone this right is to deny them part of their humanity; You are NO ONE to decide whether someone else gets to continue living or not.
>>
>>7744007
this
everything else is religious/moral bullshit
>>
>>7744007
To add onto this: I'm not saying that you shouldn't question OP's motives and make him think deeply about what he's (thinkinf of) doing, since it's completely irreversible. What I am saying is that appealing to his emotions with "boo hoo what about your family" is completely obnoxious and senseless.
>>
File: 1369299084277[1].jpg (103KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1369299084277[1].jpg
103KB, 800x680px
>>7741798
>>7742221
>>7743607
>>7743865

I've only ever known 2 people who killed themselves and they were the most selfless guys ever.
Telling people like that how shitty egoistic humans they are is probably the most deconstructive thing you can do.
...not that words they read on the internet could convince them anyway when they are already at the point thinking about the method.
>>
>>7742306
believe it or not, theres life after high school bud. you haven't even lived long enough to experience life fully and make a valid decision. join the army, if you die there at least you won't go out like a total fucking wimp.
>>
>>7744007
Even better
>antinatalism
>>
>>7741782
> I bought some Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and I don't know how to use it.

Search Amazon for "Living with liver damage: improving quality of life under hospice care"
>>
>>7744262
kek
>>
>>7741782
Well op unless you are unwell phisically like me I would say don't. As for me at least I have I good reason to off my self.
>>
Op ive read everything and i concluded that youre too stupid to do this properly, you will end in a mental hospital or a wheelchair for life. you should study chemnistry at a good university and get a nice paid job in that field to get some experience with chemicals, after that its easy to do (and safe), you should also get a wife before that to experience the feels of a vagina
>>
helium suicide is better
>>
>>7743865
>any normal person in this day and age, anyone who has access to clean food and water, a roof over their heads, a proper education, the company of family and friends and the ability to walk, talk and laugh as a healthy human being, wouldn't even consider the thought of suicide because they know that some people have it so much worse

You disgust me. Not by your belief itself, but the unbelievably stupid way you argue and the hubris with which you do.

>Do you consider yourself a happy person? Well you can't. There are people right now making >$500k a year without working off just their assets, flying private jets to their winter vacation homes. Any normal person in this day and age, anyone without butlers and personal tailors and a closet full of rolexes and a fleet of mercedes wouldn't ever consider his life remotely pleasant because he knows other people have REAL creature comforts.
This is literally you. It's a wonder you passed ninth grade english. And the obstinate refusal to so much as engage with anything of substance around this topic, like perhaps what makes people behave differently than what your little pseudo-moralistic box predicts? Impressive and sad we have people like you around.
>>
This one is pretty easy and painless:
Make sure no one will disturb you for a couple of hours.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
>>
>>7744232
>antinatalism

my nigga. Based Aristotle knew about it a long time ago:

>You, most blessed and happiest among humans, may well consider those blessed and happiest who have departed this life before you, and thus you may consider it unlawful, indeed blasphemous, to speak anything ill or false of them, since they now have been transformed into a better and more refined nature. This thought is indeed so old that the one who first uttered it is no longer known; it has been passed down to us from eternity, and hence doubtless it is true. Moreover, you know what is so often said and passes for a trite expression. What is that, he asked? He answered: It is best not to be born at all; and next to that, it is better to die than to live; and this is confirmed even by divine testimony. Pertinently to this they say that Midas, after hunting, asked his captive Silenus somewhat urgently, what was the most desirable thing among humankind. At first he could offer no response, and was obstinately silent. At length, when Midas would not stop plaguing him, he erupted with these words, though very unwillingly: ‘you, seed of an evil genius and precarious offspring of hard fortune, whose life is but for a day, why do you compel me to tell you those things of which it is better you should remain ignorant? For he lives with the least worry who knows not his misfortune; but for humans, the best for them is not to be born at all, not to partake of nature’s excellence; not to be is best, for both sexes. This should our choice, if choice we have; and the next to this is, when we are born, to die as soon as we can.’ It is plain therefore, that he declared the condition of the dead to be better than that of the living
>>
I'll just say this, OP.
What are the chances that you being dead is better than being alive?
You don't know that for sure but there's one thing you know for sure: while you're alive you can still try.
That's it.
Think about it.
It matters to me not if you off yourself or not .
Off yourself if you want, I said what I wanted to say.
>>
>>7741798
don't be jelly
>>
>>7741782
I'm so jelly right now
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.