[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /sci/ ill make this questions simple. how do you stop psychosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: d11_bll_adderall_22.jpg (716KB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
d11_bll_adderall_22.jpg
716KB, 3000x2001px
Okay /sci/ ill make this questions simple. how do you stop psychosis caused by Prescribed 30mg Adderall XR and a whole night of no sleep plus labor (as in work) and dancing. I am pretty sure it is the comedown from the Adderall mixed with me being so tired. But i can't sleep and sorry /sci/ if i dont type right i am just letting my fingers do there thing aha. I took another 30mg Addy about 20 minutes ago because i have a hypothesis of the medician counter reacting its self and give me energy and focus ability, to then be able to function and to calculate the exact time i need to be laying in my bed to fall asleep before i go into Psychoses again. So ill let yall know how that goes haha. but help please and thank you.
>>
Describe your experience with psychosis
>>
>>7739601
>psychosis
>Feeling like something is controlling body and im stuck here watching
>Have a feeling that i can beat this other thing using my body but fail
>I think my eyes are changing colors
>I just saw a white see through cat walk past me and vanish
>I see flying dots and smoke like wavy effects on the walls
I also randomly started dancing
eyes were dilated but i ate roman noodles and that made it go down
that's about it
ya
>>
Maybe when your doctor who prescribed the meds asks you if you've experienced any negative side effects you should tell him you are experiencing psychosis instead of lying to him in order to enable your amphetamine addiction.

Maybe you can switch to ritalin? If amphetamine isn't the drug for you then maybe you should ask to try something different. Either that or get some sleep. I can kinda relate, I'm on 120 mg of vyvanse a day plus 20 mg of straight dexedrine throughout the day to keep me fresh. If I dont get enough sleep I get a bit paranoid for sure.
>>
>I took another 30mg Addy about 20 minutes ago because i have a hypothesis of the medician counter reacting its self and give me energy and focus ability, to then be able to function and to calculate the exact time i need to be laying in my bed to fall asleep before i go into Psychoses again.

I've read this 4 times and I still have no idea what you're saying. Take a xanax and go to bed.
>>
>>7739613
Drink a gallon of water and eat some whole wheat and high protein foods.
Orange juice would be very helpful in your situation.

Once you have tried to flush the amphetamines from your system try and sedate yourself as safely as possible. This could mean eating a large fun meal. This could mean having taking some allergy medication. This could mean drinking some liquor.

It's not psychosis, it's an active imagination. Amphetamines significantly increase creativity and random disorganized thoughts. You are experiencing a very active imagination not a psychosis.
>>
>Hey random strangers on the internet, help me justify my amphetamine dependance. Please?
>>
>>7739645
It might not be full blown psychosis yet, but he's definitely developing some of the symptoms.

OP check in with your doctor tomorrow morning whether or not you're able to sleep tonight. Obviously amphetamines aren't for you, and by the sounds of it, you're abusing your prescription. Keep this up and things will only get worse
>>
DRINK A LARGE GLASS OF MILK NOW!

You're welcome.
>>
>>7739595
You need vitamin C, melatonin, magnesium, and sleep.
>>
Well i am a artist so that would make since...but how ever my hypothesis was correct, kind of. The the second Adderall 30mg i took at about 2:20-25 AM has kicked in and slowly getting to it's leveled effect. While the other Adderall 30mg i took some while ago today; was giving me this very unfamiliar/weird hallucinated state. Since i was not completely lost in my mind i then was able to do logical acts of consideration. If i was too close my eyes I would feel time go by "faster" but when i opened my eyes time would only of changed at the most a complete minute. That gave me the idea of me being too tired. while everyone that has done or knows someone who has done Adderall obviously knows the side effects like not eating (i haven't ate anything all day besides the noodles) and so forth. I am now fine, the 2nd dose did what i thought which is counter react the Psychosis side effects of my adderall XR 30mg just have to wait a while before i can go to bed aha.

>JUST TO CLARIFY
>>7739622
>>7739650
>>7739686
I did not "abuse" my medication. i only used it out of fear and logical thinking. i saw the risk and i did study the out come hard. but i made the decision to do as i did. Thank you /sci/ have a nice night/Day
>>
>>7739645
This. Op is making shit up for attention. I used to regularly double-quadruple my prescribed dose (45) while being up for a week at a time. Only at 72 hours would I have anything like a hallucination, and that would just be little shadows momentarily at the corners of my vision.

Op taking more than you're prescribed, for any reason, is abuse.
>>
>>7739595

>30mg XR of dextroamphetamine
>going insane

OP pls. Smoke some weed, take some melatonin. You don't need any more stimulants.

For god's sake don't take any caffeine; that's probably what put you into this situation.
>>
On a related note, does anyone know why taking slow release dexamphetamine causes drowsiness? The normal tablets at the same level of dosage dont have this effect, only the slow release capsules.
>>
>30mg
>psychosis
nigga I've taken like 150 mg in a span of 24 hours and only barely experienced seeing things out of the corner of my eye.

you lightweight as fuck
>>
>>7739630
I think that anon is saying that they believe that taking an extra dose of adderall can temporarily counteract the effects of the psychosis. They took more in the hope that in that (hypothetical) moment of clarity they can figure out how much time they've got to fall asleep before the psychosis hits again.

It's some of the most assbackward logic I've read on this board so I'm not surprised people had trouble understanding it.
>>
>>7739595
>what is amphetamine high
just fuck off OP
>>
>>7739595
I'm only 125 or so lbs, and tended to max out at 60 mg of adderall. But really, there was no dosage of amphetamine that felt good. It always made my heart spike to 130 bpm or so, and a lot of the time I just felt braindead and couldn't move properly, was really cold no matter where I went, and just slump up on things and melted into furniture.

Like you (maybe), I eventually progressed into amphetamine psychosis. Kept taking them, and didn't stop until I developed erectile dysfunction (still came though, for anyone wondering), was seeing symbols flashing on walls, was doing things and coming back to realize I didn't do what I thought I did, and was hearing whispering coming from door thresholds and responses from the back on my head.

Just don't take anymore, calm down. It'll be alright.
>>
>>7739595
>how do you stop psychosis
Antipsychotics. Sounds pretty mild so 2.5mg olanzapine or something should be enough.
>>
>>7741374
anyone?
>>
>>7741845
It takes chronic intake. Don't be such a gnob.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.