[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had some questions about human physiology, biology, physcology,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 59702_01.jpg (913KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
59702_01.jpg
913KB, 1280x1919px
I had some questions about human physiology, biology, physcology, and sex.

Is a girl's lust for big dick in any way related to biological benefits. (I can see why girls like tall guys, because big males = strong protector and healthy children).

Who feels more pleasure during sex, assuming the partners are both 10/10.

Is a there a scientific measurement for sexual pleasure.

Is smoking meth really more pleasurable than sex?
>>
>>7731258
>Is a girl's lust for big dick

It's a meme bruh, stop paying attention to faggots on 4chan.

>(I can see why girls like tall guys, because big males = strong protector and healthy children).

Stop paying attention to faggots doing evo psych, it's practically pseudo-science.
>>
big dick = more testosterone = stronger immune system = more resistant to disease = higher chance of surviving
>>
>>7731258
>Is a girl's lust for big dick in any way related to biological benefits.
No. Very unlikely. Not sure all women lust after sheer size either, most probably don't.

>Who feels more pleasure during sex, assuming the partners are both 10/10.
Depends on mental state and context for each partner, as well as individual physiology / genital morphology. As well as if the male is circumcised.

Too many factors to really say anything. It's hard to put perception against perception, other than via self reporting. More precise fMRI studies aren't really conclusive either.

>Is a there a scientific measurement for sexual pleasure.
See above. There are a number of metrics and aspects you can try to measure and extrapolate, but none are adequate. It's not like visualizing individual neurons in the visual cortex and seeing how it responds to a gradient or hard edge in the subject's visual fields. It's a very large system, and even fully understanding it might not give you the real answer.

>Is smoking meth really more pleasurable than sex?
No. There is more to pleasure than dopamine / norepinephrine.
>>
File: 1439584957728.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1439584957728.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>7731258
1) Women severely overestimate what dick size they can handle.
2) Beauty is subjective so there is no way of answering this.
3) Top fucking kek m8.
4) Any stimulant makes sex more pleasurable.
>>
>>7731267
>big dick = more testosterone = stronger immune system

Wrong, like in every possible way.

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2013/12/in-men-high-testosterone-can-mean-weakened-immune-response-study-finds.html
>>
>>7731258

>who feels more pleasure during sex (between comparably attractive men and women)

Dunno the answer to this, but I did see a citation once to the effect that (surprise surprise) more attractive people tend to have better, more gratifying sex. saw it on "heartiste" some few years ago, don't have the link but you can start digging if you have any interest.
>>
>>7731274
youre an idiot the fact that they can deal with having high test which weakens the immune system means they have a stronger immune system than normal
>>
>>7731285
>weakened
>stronger

Wat?
>>
>>7731285
Hahahaha
>Shitpost/10.
>>
>>7731267
>>7731274

What the latter poster said. Also, most Asians aren't packing, and IIRC they tend to live a bit longer.

>>7731271

There is a meaningful, measurable sense in which beauty is not subjective however, where human sexual desire is concerned. Mental derangement outliers aside, you (the average human) are always, ideally going to want to see: lateral symmetry, good hygiene, /or the appearance of such/ (grooming, which is distinct from hygiene), the clear absence of any physical deformity, and young, taut, non-sagging skin. Much of the rest (of taste and distate) can be put down to culture, but if you see a mouthful of cavities on a fat single mother, or smell a homeless man /and get turned on by either of these/, the conclusion to be drawn is not that beauty is subjective, but rather, that something is deficient in the latter's brain. Again, there is some old heartiste article which actually cites a study on all this.
>>
>>7731285
>they can deal with having high test
What exactly qualifies as them dealing with it?
>>
>>7731291
>>7731292
ITT literal retards, learn biology kid

>>7731300
not dying of disease
>>
>>7731302
Do you have proof that they aren't dying of disease?
>>
>>7731308
they have stronger immune systems, can you make the link?
>>
Oh my god I hate this biological approach why X likes X. I LIKE WOMEN WITH WIDE HIPS AND BIG BUTT SO I CAN SQUEEZE THAT SHIT AND SLAP IT AROUND.
Fucking same goes for big dick, some girls like it putting that shit ihttps://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1342803952_bonethugs.jpgn their vagina feels good for Christ sake, stop being autistic and go fuck some women /sci/, i believe in each and everyone of you
>>
>>7731416
>https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1342803952_bonethugs.jpg

No idea how that got there
>>
>>7731267
jokes on you. I'm muscular, 6'2, have not been sick in years and I don't have a big dick
>>
File: 1444207847967.png (252KB, 548x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444207847967.png
252KB, 548x380px
>>7731258
The human penis is the largest among the primates. Female selection of mates has a role to play in our evolution of this, but there's also the fact that a larger penis also has a greater chance of competing with another man's sperm in terms of reproductive success.

Further evidence of penile form being a part of our natural selection is the existence of bristles under the heads of many men's penises, evolved specifically to brush out the sperm of other males.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.