[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you find out what's the best possible way to learn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How did you find out what's the best possible way to learn? Like, at first you struggle and don't know how to approach a topic. But now you've gotten to this point where you just execute and learn this stuff and even remember it without problems.

It seems like most things I learn are pretty fast forgotten. Any ideas?
>>
>>7729625
As corny as it may sound, practice makes perfect.

Take time out to do homework and study well before you have to. If you always do your homework at the last second you will be in a rush to complete not learn the material.

When you do your homework write it neatly and carefully so that you learn it well at first and can review it easily later on.

In Freshman year of college I just did homework and handed it in, never bothering to save or organize my notes. After my second semester sophomore year I started to save and organize my homework in notebooks. Its a lot easier to review and read my past work now.
>>
>>7729625
I started smoking in exam weeks. It helps you concentrate.
>>
>>7729625
Find out what type of memory you have.
>>
>>7730160
Kek. Is memory different for each person?
>>
>>7729625
I try to explain the topic to myself--if i can explain it, it will stay in my memory permanently because ill remember the words i used and associate them with the topic of interest
>>
>>7730165
Writing, hearing, watching videos, whatever helps you remember.
Then apply what you know.
>>
>>7729625
Consider the things you know in 'daily life' (that part removed in some way from concentrated studies). What qualities do they and your interactions with them have?

You interact with them every day. You frequently explain them. You have no problem conversing about them with others. You are passionate about them. You understand the inner workings of them.

There is a wide line between learning and memorizing. It's easy to forget the words to an old song because you simply memorized them. Make sure that you aren't making the same mistake with coursework. If you memorized the textbook you wouldn't know the subject. You would simply remember the textbook!
>>
For math and science, doing problems until I can do at least ten problems on the topic without referring back to previous problems. For any other class, I just read over the material since I have that inner voice.
>>
You have to want it and that will make you want to do it which will result in understanding it. That first step is the real reason people dont learn.
>>
you literally just practice

that's it

nothing is difficult if you do it over and over

literally an idiot can learn anything if he practices it constantly. that's how our brains work and will continue to work

no subject is too difficult if you put in the time and practice. practice practice practice practice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
>>
>>7730181
Did one of those learning preference tests and got "multi-modal". Is that good that I can learn from all efficiently or does it mean it is bad that I can't have a specific learning type like auditory where I can remember really well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.