[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientists always fall for the logical positivism meme. And they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 34534534534.jpg (23KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.jpg
23KB, 588x331px
Scientists always fall for the logical positivism meme. And they don't even realize it's a philosophical position with philosophical justifications....

They're pretty dumb to be honest. They have massive tunnel vision and because of that they don't realize their epistemic assumptions and treat the scientific methodology as axiomatic, they think it's common sense. And when someone approaches a problem with a different epistemological framework they think it's bullshit...

They're simply very bad at thinking outside of a scientific framework. Thoughts?
>>
File: RealityAnalysis.png (19KB, 956x594px) Image search: [Google]
RealityAnalysis.png
19KB, 956x594px
>>7728126
>Purple Tetrahedron: Complimentary Paradoxes
>Red Tetrahedron: Consciousness Paradoxes
>Square: Physical Justification Paradoxes in the Vertex Opposites ({Directions} Two Corners to Two Corners, Two Corners to Four Corners, Three Corners to Three Corners with the Two Unused Corners being the justification; with that same point holding true to the elementary attribute of the Tetrahedrons)

Made and figured out this puzzle in a half hour yesterday, that being said I have oodles of paradox equations so I had my pick of straws.. but emphasizing them in the right conditions is the interesting part

Anyway I went about 4 more depths in to the structure after this had an epiphany about tetrahedrons and had a drink and went to bed

So OP, what do you think of this geometry philosophy?

Also, Science in general is the crypto philosophy of all time, just in mapping the patterns of discovery so far we're due to have an epoch of redistribution of what the priority structures are within the next decade never mind century, we've become to thirsty for the patterns that displace data and we will likely be coercing our governments into creating narrations of these complex structures with, likely, dissected elements of what makes the constitution of other things

If any of you have decided to make one of these on your own then I'd be interested in discussing it with you here.
>>
>>7728126
Nice blog post mr philosopher sir, but >>>/trash/ is that way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7bbYNCdqak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2azFOX9P0fc

The world summed up. No dark/matter/energy needed. General and Quantums combined.
>>
Maybe, but to be fair, any problem that can't be solved in a scientific frameworks is more than likely bullshit.
>>
File: 1422154368709.png (279KB, 2048x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1422154368709.png
279KB, 2048x1396px
>>7728298
>Concept
>Expression
>Picture
>Expression
>Concept
>Picture

LET THE OPACITY BE DAMNED IF IT'S CONCEIVABLE IT HAS THE BOUNDS OF POSSIBLE
>>
>>7728298
I think you're the type of person he is complaining about
>>7728126
Science isn't the stubborn beast you think it is. Yes there are social elements within science that try to discourage thinking outside of the box, but that's merely because the box has gotten us so far already. The beauty of it all is that if you come forward with proof of some kind, you can change the way people think.
>>
File: 1363175756897.jpg (753KB, 1200x691px) Image search: [Google]
1363175756897.jpg
753KB, 1200x691px
>>7728324
> >>7728273
also
>

/:?)
>>
>>7728126
Science seeks for logical consistency; made up of parts,

Causative
A->B

Then there's the present moment reality.

What is motion without temporal distinction? Uncertainty

Don't critique what can't be refuted.
>>
>>7728298
We still don't understand why this is true.
>>
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68mGbvZZZg
>>
>>7728126
this was a post on /sci/ btw
>>
File: 1449721490768.png (70KB, 1938x434px) Image search: [Google]
1449721490768.png
70KB, 1938x434px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.