[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an update to a post from 5 days ago: I asked this board whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 18th_century_ethnography.jpg (1MB, 2298x1671px) Image search: [Google]
18th_century_ethnography.jpg
1MB, 2298x1671px
an update to a post from 5 days ago:

I asked this board whether it was possible to cram for Organic Chemistry in 2.5 days 9 (and pass with a decent grade) if I hadn't studied since the midterm and gotten 43% on that exam.

Most said it was impossible or that I might eke out a 50% if I was lucky

You're either all complete idiots or enjoy demotivating people because it's easy as fuck to learn how all the reactions and mechanisms work in two full days of study. Final was easy as fuck. 3 step synthesis problems easy as fuck

anyway good on luck on your lives if you aren't able to do what I just did
>>
THAT PICTURE OF YOURS IS DEEPLY RACIST, ALL PEOPLES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>7726975
cool

i'll be saging your little ego jump
>>
>>7727003
;) no problemo friendo
>>
>>7726983
Black guy here, that is actually a very accurate unbiased depiction. Up to the 18th century whites weren't that racist, it's once the slave trade took off that they started to dehumanize us with Wyatt Mann-tier depictions. Also it's interesting how the different European countries used to dress differently until recently.
>>
Lekker gewerkt pik.
>>
>>7727008
the problem I have with this image is that it displays the way upper-class bourgeois Europeans dressed but not how upper-class bourgeois Asian/American/African people dressed, rather how run-of-the-mill villagers dressed

Like if they'd represented some Mansa Musa type king of Mali empire character as the "African" category it'd be more asccurate
>>
>>7727024
That is true I guess, they are comparing villagers with aristocrats.
>>
>>7726975
What language that is? Dutch?
>>
>>7727056

Yup.
>>
>>7727024
>basically a 4chan thread
>>
>three step synthesis

No wonder why it was easy you fucking mongoloid. Even my intro orgo classes made us do more complicated synthesis problems than that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.