[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/ I wanted to ask this question to either you or /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x374px
Hey /sci/ I wanted to ask this question to either you or /k/ I figure this board makes more sense.

Hypothetically speaking if the U.S. government and all private military industrial corporations and the like tried to produce the maximum amount of tanks, planes, boats and guns just how many could they produce in a day? How about a week? A month? A year? Answering just a day will answer all of these but still.

I'm having a hard time trying to google just how fast the U.S. Government and private corporations can manufacture.
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1024x768px
If the relationship is: govt pays while industry manufactures then it would depend on how much the govt is willing to pay. If govt pays enough, industry will respond by creating more manufacturing plants to meet the demand thereby increasing output capability.
>>
>>7726059

Let's say they are dedicating all of the resources that they currently have and will not be opening up any new plants.
>>
>>7726082
Three
>>
/sci/ does not know the manufacturing capability of the defense industry. Try the Pentagon?
>>
>>7726040
The prices for raw materials would increase as a result of this effort if they really built as many as they could as quickly as they could. Labor rates would also go up. Even if you knew what they could do for the first day, predicting the following week, month, years, would be pretty fucking difficult.
>>
>>7726083
this is pretty good, the correct answer is actually something like 3.2563947692 if you go by the CIA factbook

but whats ~.26 except for spare parts?
>>
>>7726059
Holy shit those water shockwaves are incredibly cool

never though about that
>>
If the US was building as many as it could no holds barred we would have to factor in the natural resources of all the countries the US could annex
>>
>>7726040
Why is there a plus sign in the cannon?
>>
>>7726573
It's a laser tank. The + sign encourages the beam to be stronger.
>>
>>7726573
It looks like tape. Maybe to stop debris or grenades from entering the barrel.
>>
>>7726139
4 in one day at least once a week(every four days)
>>
Impossible to answer, during ww2 just one english factory unit was churning out an entire bomber a week from start to finish, and those things were hand built. When people are motivated, anything is possible.
>>
>>7726040
pretty hard. a single tank has parts from all over the world. not everything is built in america land. So yes it depends.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.