[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ I want to play a game. It's called which continent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

/sci/ I want to play a game.

It's called which continent is more HARDCORE.

Okay, so we all know what can happen when you introduce a non-native species to an area. If they have no natural predators their numbers will skyrocket and they will take over everything and cause a domino affect affecting other forms of life too.

The rules are you could take any quantity of different species from a continent and introduce maximum 50 members of each species to another continent.

Which continent would lose their native population and get fucked up more than the other one? Which ones will be left standing?

Which animals, plants, bacteria would you introduce.

All forms of life are allowed.

GOGOGOGO!!!!!
>>
>>7725576
*effect

Anyway I'll go first.

I say Africa.

North America's probably last because we're constantly getting fucked over by non native species.
>>
Australia wins, and you know it.
>>
GRIZZLY BEARS IN AFRICA

WHAT HAPPENS?
>>
Europe and S. America get BTFO in the first round, along with Antarctica. The only serious contenders are Australia and Africa, and maybe a case could be made for Australia and N. America.
>>
>>7725629
This, I mean name 10 creatures from Australia that could not kill you.
>>
I think it's Africa without a doubt if you include the mosquito, all the venomous snakes, and all the megafauna I don't think any other continent comes close. Besides Asia.
>>
>>7725787
The sun.
>>
>>7725560
T-rex
Anywhere
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
This could be an amazing thread.
>>
probably some species of weed / plantlife / fungus that fucks up the food chain by killing off producers, but i cant be bothered to find out
>>
>>7725913
what's going to survive on land in antarctica besides seals, penguin, some birds like albatross, and seasonal shrubs?
>>
>>7725629
>>7726906
>>7725913
reminder that many of the native animals in Australia, including wallabies dingoes and aborigines, got fucked by European introductions of rabbits, foxes and goats.
>>
>>7726927
Humans came out of Africa and killed all the megafauna and a bunch of other species. We are the sixth great extinction. Africa wins easily. Runner up, whichever continent first had the brown rat.
>>
File: zebra mussel.jpg (23KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
zebra mussel.jpg
23KB, 400x268px
I'm going to throw 50 zebra mussels on the Great Barrier Reef. Also gonna throw 50 zebra mussels somewhere with high biodiversity in the Sea of Japan.
>>
>>7730541
>reminder that many of the native animals in Australia, including wallabies dingoes and aborigines, got fucked by European introductions of rabbits, foxes and goats.
HAHA Aussies got fucked.
>>
>>7725560
Africa will be left standing, since it is the largest continent on earth.

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6TQ7L4BDec
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.