/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with this guy anyway? Was he just some eccentric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: literally me.jpg (47KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
47KB, 447x599px
What's the deal with this guy anyway? Was he just some eccentric too big for his britches or was there some fuckery afoot? Why did Wardenclyffe Tower mysteriously shoot rays of light into the sky then stop working with no explanation? Why did he dig massive holes in the ground to connect to the earth or some shit? Why did the FBI raid his offices?
>>
There is always fuckery afoot.

I'd like to resurrect Tesla so he could put the screws right to all you luminiferous aether deniers.
>>
File: wardenclyffe_tower.jpg (235KB, 615x664px) Image search: [Google]
wardenclyffe_tower.jpg
235KB, 615x664px
After unusual night, when he fired the sky above not only New York but also above all vast area of Atlantic Ocean during his experiment, Tesla suddenly left his laboratory without a clear reason and left all things untouched. As we know, he never crossed the threshold of Wardenclyffe, never visited it and never appeared on this territory. It was very strange, he didn’t take any calculation, drawing or document, none paper. It was a turning point in his public scientific work. He was living for 40 years continuously working, but he patented his mechanical discoveries only and published only the articles in newspapers.

http://aetherforce.com/mystery-of-wardenclyffe-tower-by-dr-velimir-abramovich/
>>
he was in contact with Blue Avian aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
>>7719198
99% of what people know about Tesla is nothing but myth and legend, in fact I've become convinced that the only truth people really know about the guy is that he had a lot of patents.

>Tesla did not invent AC
>Tesla did not invent wireless power
>Wardenclyffe almost certainly wouldn't have worked
>Tesla was not in a bitter rivalry with Edison, the Westinghouse electric company was in a rivalry with the Edison electric company.
>The man just wasn't as smart as a lot of people like to claim
>Later in his life he became incredibly eccentric and lied about a lot of inventions.

You could write a book on busting Tesla myths.
>>
>>7719795
>aetherforce.com
this whole site reeks of crackpot nuttery
>>
>>7719198
>What's the deal with this guy anyway?

Did you try Wikipedia?
>>
genius panpsychic even albert reverred

that being said was a very poor vehicle for knowledge as he did not publish much at all, and did not share his ideation beyond mechanical drawings ( AFAIK )
>>
>>7719830
shut the fuck up you moron. I'm in school for EE, and he most certainly did a TON of successful verified work. Sure, not every idea or thing you've ever head about him is true, but to try to deny things that are blatantly documented in history just makes you look like a fuckwit. Scurry off to bed so you don't miss the bus in the morning you little shit
>>
>>7721508
>U mad

But seriously, he was an okay engineer but he's massively overrated and a bit of an idiot, well that special type of autistic idiot. He refused to believe the electron existed (and that if it did it had nothing to do with electricity), he somehow still had a pre-maxwellian understanding of electromagnetism (and then tried to build a radio), and he absolutely hated General Relativity (but never published his own theory that he promised existed and worked better than GR).
>>
File: pkunk.gif (32KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
pkunk.gif
32KB, 485x213px
>>7719807
>Avian aliens
>>
>>7720117
And? From a future perspective all of current science will turn out to be crackpot nuttery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.