[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets and Lies: Creating a Value for Consciousness The natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1367536394434.jpg (621KB, 1864x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1367536394434.jpg
621KB, 1864x3263px
Secrets and Lies: Creating a Value for Consciousness

The natural focus of what is the factoring determination that preludes an action that sets an additional variance into the correspondence of potential malleability is that of a thing of lending the focus of deceiving to what can be known as of as the 'prime directive', this field of anti conglomerate functions that is that of a space that can be tailored into a focus of delegation that precedes the elements of intention as the function of a normalized and stable concoction and by such can be deferred into negotiation with the dynamic of the structure and as such can be demonstrated as and with the various potential trade arrangements that naturalize the dissection of the space into a naivety which preludes my next point...
>>
The vice of contorting trophies is something that has long been a complex of the multi-cellular species as a whole, be it from breeding for superiority to spending earnings, as something that is potentially an exacerbation of permanent, for the means of prolonging already spent lives; the conditions of directing what is determinably indefinably branching leads to an anomaly int the universe that can be considered that of a pierced chaos, where there are no definable ends but always a middle concerned with what its action frame is set to impose it coercion of force over that of what can be considered fully gripped, and by those means does the section of reaction that is the tips of the branches become ever finer and even more critical for the means of prolonging the life; but of course as you travel further into these woods you reach the impassable bramble that is the commute of reverse fractals or infinitesimal definitions ....
>>
The conditions of travelling into a land with no intention of leaving any trace other than your allocation of space may seem foolhardy to the relaxed functioning of technology, as we know it in our credence of awareness of it, that there be volatile things in our circumstances would bother us is not something that we would confuse with as nubile, scaling and relative to us it has the foundations that make up the series that either beget us or determined some rudimentary detox of themselves to make for the allowance of us is the conditions we would expect, but forgotten is the sentiment of curiosity is that that scales with dominance and by extension does the dominance extend with it the nature of extermination to threats of external direction as they're something that challenges the dominance's tribal or spacial input with something that is to far spread across to many foreign condition prompts that the tool or subject simply begets a diatribe of defeat, which of course is not the preemptive drive of the relaxation factoring of the dominant nutrient: which is of course their familiar reaction system in the section of reality that they spar with to form their diorama of function that assures their continued fabrication in the nature in which their preferred inflection of rendition of identity, for the reasons of course be of what surrounds them not that of what determines them this also being a critical element of ego; that they are maintained in their background and redistributing formats....
>>
File: 875875.jpg (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
875875.jpg
8KB, 237x212px
Nurturing may be considered a foolhardy nature of control, there is little thought in human conditions to the full implications of what a baby realizes to be out of reach and uncontrollable albeit such accompanies determinable patterns as it looks up and the turning contraption of shapes situated above its head in its crib, the same determination of flux can be applied to wave science for the most part, there are little applications that truly grasp its nature but yet we choose to belittle ourselves with half hearted displays of what it potential would be renditioned as as it speaks with the simple premises it does while not letting on any real graphic of what it's nature of destruction of space conditions it into moral fruition, these two premises give light to what, when considering that that is out of reach with that that is expressed beyond proper limits of frictionless sharpness, to the fact that what lies beneath what lays is something of a system of arrogance.
>>
No idea what you're saying but i read it so its thr thought that counts. Bump.
>whats he saying?
>>
File: 1366854674604.png (25KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
1366854674604.png
25KB, 494x400px
>>7718791
>whats he saying?
Is easiest to interpret is in 10 word chunks
Which part? It's really just a collection of collections that sum the title and finishing point when cross referenced, but if you want a summation of a part I can elaborate
>>
No clue either... Only cause I must not be very intelligent... I will say, I was very distracted by the lack of periods. The sentences were to long for my simple mind to grasp. I will give it another try though. Cheers OP. You've caught my attention
>>
>>7718769
>blah blah schema of interpretation give lie to inherent biases of perception et cetera
It's called "functional fixedness".

2/10 because I replied
>>
>>7718769
>>7718771
>>7718773
>>7718779
>>7718847

what the fuck is wrong with you seriously? who ARE you? what do you do with your life? you want to be a /sci/ celebrity, so tell us a bit about yourself. you're too fucking weird and I want to know.
>>
>giving any attention to Muh Fractals
Fuckin noobs
>>
File: 1426449849419.jpg (41KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1426449849419.jpg
41KB, 615x615px
>>7718769
>see this thread in the catalog
>incoherent rambling
>this is M. Fractals isn't it?
>click thread
>it's M. Fractals
>mfw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.