[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the moment after you die, you reincarnate into another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (143KB, 823x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 823x440px
What if the moment after you die, you reincarnate into another life form in an alternative universe, and you can't die; you are sitting in the middle of a fire and you simply feel constant pain for eternity. How does it feel knowing this is possible?
>>
>>7718592
What if you tried to kill yourself by tying yourself to a heavy weight and jumping into a river, but as soon as you did, all the water in the river suddenly turned into pizza-cheese?
BUT, there's a catch, you also suddenly really, really hate cheese. Also you can now breathe cheese, so you won't drown or die.

How does it feel knowing this is possible?
>>
>>7718592
What if you can actually never die.
Since you've never experienced death, how do you know that everyone around you isn't a figment of your imagination and that you are immortal

p.s. near-death experience doesn't count
>>
>>7718592
Constant pain for eternity? Then I guess I'd have enough time to simulate an entire universe where on some planet intelligent live eventually forms and creates various religions that all make various assumptions about what purpose me, their Creator, made them for. The truth is, I was just bored and burning for eternity really sucks HELP MAKE IT STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU
>>
>>7718592
What if I call your hypothetical stupid?
How does it feel knowing this is possible?
>>
>>7718598
Fucking gross don't say things like that
>>
File: bill-nye.jpg (11KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye.jpg
11KB, 300x301px
>>7718630
>What if you can actually never die.

Quantum suicide. The timelines where you die are imperceptible to you...all you detect is a "close call" when a speeding car passed within inches of you (for example)...

The weird part is knowing you have a semi-solipsistic existence, since it would be impossibly unlikely for any other person to be fully sharing your timeline...
>>
>>7718598
That's my fetish actually.
>>
>>7720919
No way! Mine is seeing how frustrated some people get when they find out that their favorite formal system contains unprovable truths and that passing to a larger system only worsens the problem.
>>
>>7718592
How is that science?
>>
>>7722138
We test the hypothesis by killing you and having you report your results to any scientists in your new world, if it exists.
>>
>getting your mind cucked by christian afterlife mythological nonsense

get the fuck back to /x/ or gtfo the internet.
>>
>>7722654
yerah but scienfe is all about explorfing the unknwon if they todl chimbuster columbus not to explor the new world america wouldn't even exist hwo dsoes that make you feel
>>
>>7718592
Eventually you would become desensitized to pain. The horrible idea about hell is that you will turn into a demon and lust for chaos, not that you will experience pain forever; its that you will enjoy it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.