[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only evolution that has been scientifically attested is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Plato.jpg (9KB, 251x212px) Image search: [Google]
Plato.jpg
9KB, 251x212px
The only evolution that has been scientifically attested is on a very small scale and within narrow limits. To conclude from this "micro-evolution", which no one contests, that there could be such a thing as "mega-evolution" - that for example, the class of birds could have evolved from the class of reptiles - is not merely conjecture but perverse conjecture. Micro-evolution demonstrates the presence in nature of all sorts of unseen barriers that ensure the stability of the various classes and orders of animals and plants and that invariably cause transformation, when it has run its little course, to come to a dead-end.
Btw, I'm a /pol/lack
>>
>>7718069
Either aliens or God guided the macro-evolution.
And you are right evolution in general can be laboratory tested, but in the state we exist now and considering how shitty the universe was with making life- we should've been earth worms by now.
>>
>>7718071
speak english properly fag
>>
>>7718087
Are you brain dead?
>>
>>7718091
Fuck you, I have an IQ of 155!
If anyone is braindead, its you
>>
>>7718092
Haha you can't be real, must be a troll behind you.
Or maybe you're just an edgy autist adult.
>>
>>7718069
There are literally no scientific (read: non-retarded) alternatives to macro evolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

You should read a few books or use the internet to learn more information about topics that you are interested in. Its possible that you truly do wish to learn about the world but do not realize that you let hidden feelings and meaningless ideology get in the way, in that case the only advice I can give for this is to seek sources which are untainted by irrational ideology (ie: stop browsing the echo-chamber that you mentioned in your post).
>>
Multiple instances of speciation have been observed in nature. The most notable I can think of right now would be one conducted in 1982, involving Galápagos finches.

Now go back to /pol/.
>>
>>7718137
> micro-evolution
Similar to big noses in humans, or small skulls, etc
>>
>>7718116
Fuck you, I'm not a troll
>>
Is /pol/ seriously so on board with reactionary Christianity that they're unironic young earth creationists now?
>>
>>7718325
yes, why would you doubt that
>>
>>7718325
No we're not, this is just ONE retarded faggot.
>>
>>7718325
It's just reddit role playing. You can recognize it by the exaggerated cringeworthiness and the lacking sense of humor.
>>
>>7718069
Could somebody please take care of this idiot? The information to do so is all here. I don't have time for this.
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB902.html
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB910.html
>>
>>7718375
fuck off m8
fucking jew shill
>>
>>7718325
fucking tard, i'm not christian
i'm too smart for that
>>
>>7718069
"micro-evolution" and "macro-evolution" are buzzwords only used by non-scientist to make their arguments seem legitimate
>>
>>7718720
> libtards making up bullshit about buzzwords
top kuck m8
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7718724
I'm not even a libtart, you kek
>>
>>7718069
EVOLUTION EXISTS AND IT'S JUST ONE ALGO
https://soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/696a
>>
what a shit thread
>>
>>7718697
aren't we an edgelord?
>>
>>7718069
>>>/pol/
>>
>Micro-evolution demonstrates the presence in nature of all sorts of unseen barriers

I'm sorry, what??
>>
>>7718071
Or maybe it evolved from the vibrations of the universe always in a state of flow. The signatures of digested food activating genes. The amalgamations of energy creating new things altogether.
>>
>>7718069
evolution isn't based purely on speculation and physical measurements of animals, it is tested on a molecular level using clear evidence: SPMs in bacteria.

There is also evidence of stupid evolution in our molecular makeup, the easiest example for an idiot to understand is HOX genes - feel free to look them up.
>>
>>7718283
>big noses
>small skulls
You don't understand anything regarding evolution. Really.
There was a long (10+ yrs) study on the Galapagos islands observing the diet of birds and measuring the beak length, if that's what you're very vaguely referring to. No one said nose size affected anything but sexual selection ( which is much more complex than one particular trait ).
>>
>>7718724
>libtard
You seem to be lost, this isn't the board for you.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1449694695412.jpg (10KB, 223x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449694695412.jpg
10KB, 223x242px
>this thread
>>
>>7719146
Getting tired of daily raids by /pol/ Tbh
>>
>>7718069
the science of evolution is certainly a fact, but only in the minds of. This is the reason for the fact that evolution is an opinion, and not a truth. For example, I could ask you whether humans evolved from monkeys. perhaps you do believe so, but the truth may not be such, therefore evolution cannot be fully trusted and alternatives are not easily dismissed because of it.
>>
>>7719261
gobbledeegook
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.