[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to view my math final exam grade via an excel spreadsheet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: math class.jpg (16KB, 381x233px) Image search: [Google]
math class.jpg
16KB, 381x233px
In order to view my math final exam grade via an excel spreadsheet my professor is putting together, and to avoid other students knowing each others scores, we are choosing code names which will be used for viewing grades.

what should my "codename" be for my math final?

the dude has a sense of humor, but has asked that the name not be crude, vulgar, or inappropriate. I leave for my final in 25 minutes. the answer with the most replies will be the name I use.

If it helps you decide, I will most likely get an A.
>>
Be an arrogant little shit and use your real name
>>
>>7715889
Moe Lester.
>>
>>7715889
>I will most likely get an A.
CurveWrecker69
>>
>>7715892
This plz
>>
>>7715889
>Final
>on Saturday
>>
>>7715889
รท and Conquer

Or

The Cox-Zucker machine : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox%E2%80%93Zucker_machine
>>
Zyzz

My math professor did the same, except for the entire semester you had the name whenever you viewed your grade. This was a few semesters though so I can't remember that other people put.
>>
>>7715889
niggerniggernigger

>>7715910
Cox-Zucker machine works, too
>>
>>7715889
"There is no mafia"
>>
>>7715889
What does it matter if other students see your scores? Is this another one of those American things where feelings need to be protected?

Choose something like "Xxx_360legitMLG_420_noscope_pu$$ydestroyer_xxX" because fuck your professor and his faggy anti-elitism bullshit.
>>
>>7715909
Have you never written an exam on a Saturday before or...what's so weird about that?
>>
>>7715889
> via an excel spreadsheet

Shouldn't this be a violation of some academic integrity shit?
>>
"The REAL Professor"
>>
>>7715922
It's actually a pretty huge federal law, under FERPA I think. You can't--unless they're all adults who can just chill and not report you the second they feel threatened--have information about individual students in places other students can see. This includes phone numbers, id numbers, grades, etc.
Had a whole lot of incoming-grad meetings that essentially revolved around this idea.
>>
Just put the name of one of your classmates
>>
>>7715931
Seriously? The prof. I TA for hands out tests individually from worst to best, he individually chastises individuals who particularly fucked upped in front of the entire class. It's an upper level so it's pretty much correctly assumed a student is lazy and not retarded if he/she fucks up more than average at that point.

I really don't understand the secrecy of grades. Why do you want poor performing students to stay delusional instead of showing where they stand so they can work harder.
>>
>>7715929
I like this one the most
>>
>>7715889
OP is a faggot
>>
>>7715904
second this
>>
>>7715904
Beautiful.
>>
>>7715904
Tgis
>>
>>7715909
This year there's a final on a Sunday at my school.
>>
MILF
Math I'd Like To Formulate
>>
'didnt even study lol"
>>
File: 1365702736702.png (34KB, 345x369px) Image search: [Google]
1365702736702.png
34KB, 345x369px
>>7715982
>>
I went with "jet fuel can't melt steel beams". If I get the highest score that will be the first name listed. Thanks guys, but I had left for class before enough people had voted for curve wrecker
>>
>>7715889

Your school doesn't have a system that lets you view your own grades online or something?
>>
>>7716340
curvewrecker was so much better.
>>
>>7715889
Just use a series of random numbers faggot.
>>
>>7716346
This prof specifically uses a third party grading platform for some reason. They just went out of business and didn't tell him till 2 days ago. He has to report our test scores in an excel spreadsheet because of this.
>>
>>7716340
Curvewrecker was better. eat shit
>>
>>7716340
shit name shit taste i hope you did horrible
>>
What the fuck kind of college do you go to that you don't have some kind of course website with account access?
>>
>>7715938
>Seriously? The prof. I TA for hands out tests individually from worst to best, he individually chastises individuals who particularly fucked upped in front of the entire class. It's an upper level so it's pretty much correctly assumed a student is lazy and not retarded if he/she fucks up more than average at that point.
if you're in hte united states that's straight up illegal
>>
>>7715904
>>
>>7716340
>i went with "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"
>not "hitler did nothing wrong"
if youre going to an edgy cringey little autistic meme spouting fucklord, at least go all the way.

i hope you get cancer desu
>>
>>7715889
Use the worst student in the class's name.
>>
>>7715889
Your code name should be "Trump2016" really.
Or just "Gatorbait."
>>
Tits Mcgee
>>
>>7716340
Goddamn that's like the lamest name right now. It's bordering on being a normie-tier meme, right up there with rage comics. You should have asked pol.
>>
use someone elses real name
>>
>>7715937
This. And bomb the test. It will be worth the laughs.
>>
>>7716340
fuck you OP
>>
Wilderberger did nothing wrong.
>>
>>7716624
I'm not, thank god, you guys are pussies.
>>
>>7715909

I just wrote a final on a Saturday night this semester. We don't schedule finals on Sundays though.
>>
>>7715904
Ye
>>
>>7715904
add a 420 in front of that
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.