[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to do medicine next year, what do I study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: david-tennant.jpg (294KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
david-tennant.jpg
294KB, 2197x1463px
I'm going to do medicine next year, what do I study in the holidays?
>>
The female anatomy it you catch my meaning
>>
Biology, chemistry and anatomy
>>
Stay on 4chin and study memes
>>
>studying on holidays

holy shit get a life
>>
Make sure that you study alot of technical terms.. like anytime you are in a "boring" situation, pull out something to study them on..

All words have a one or a combination of a prefix, a root word, and a suffix, and you can figure out what any word means if you start studying them..

The most important part is to truely believe in in yourself

>>7711351

This thread is a pretty good explanation on how believing in yourself really works, I would go and read it, its worth your time
>>
>>7713332
>I'm going to do medicine next year, what do I study in the holidays?

If you really have to ask this question, then you really have no business being in medical school in the near future.
>>
>>7713332
You Gunnar make money
>>
>>7714169
dont lsiten to this /sci/ autism

you could start reading some lecture scripts and if you encounter anything you dont understand look it up somewhere
or start learning the very basics of physics and chemistry again
>>
>>7713332

Are you in the US/Canada (where you do premed as part of a bachelor's degree in another subject) or in a country (e.g. UK) where you study "Medicine" right out of high school. If you're in the US then just do nothing or review some biology, anatomy, and chemistry. If in the UK or another country where medicine is an undergraduate degree it might be a good idea to study books like Molecular Biology of the Cell or other books on the 1st year Medicine syllabus.
>>
>>7714625
>>7714615
AU I've already done a science undergrad which focussed heavily on Anat and Physiology (although anatomy is definitely my weakest link). On the internet I found notes for an MBBS version of the course in 2005 which I am currently making flashcards from but apparently the course changed a lot in 2012/11.

I've dl'd most of the textbooks already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.