[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bringing this issue to /sci/ because I hope that there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm bringing this issue to /sci/ because I hope that there are a lot of bio or pre-med majors who might be able to help me. If there's a certified doctor that would be amazing

I've had some very bad ED for a while now despite only recently turning 21. I've had some urologists diagnosis it as prostatitis but I'm not so sure. they have prescribed some anti-bionics and anti-inflammatory drugs, with little to no effect. I have pain in my testicles but also have experienced extreme erectile dysfunction for some time now.

Cialias was able to help my erections pretty well but only to some degree and when I ran out of free samples my progress was basically lost. I guess I could spend $8 a pill but I don't really have that money and it doesn't really solve my problem. I guess I'd rather be in pain and have firm erections but there's still something clearly wrong here and I've spent a good amount of money trying to find out what it is, to no avail.

This is a crapshoot, I've done a bit of research that yielded no real results. Some say stop eating meat, some say stop drinking caffeine, but I'm just trying to find some real verification and I like to think that those really interested in the field of medicine might have some insight. For some reason this led me to 4chan. I hope you guys can help because if I'm gonna be impotent for the rest of my life I'll probably be dead soon.

I also feel like I might have some circulation issues because sometimes I feel like my dick is much more cold than it used to be.

Anyway, troll me if you like. My life has turned into enough of a joke that nothing will really phase me anymore. but any suggestion is welcome.
>>
Need more background info, things like past medical history, age, weight, ethnicity, comprehensive panel ect, it isn't easy with no blood tests, could be as simple as a vitamin deficiency with no blood tests.
>>
>>7709835
Thanks for the response. I have had blood tests, no real issues there from what has been brought. I think I'm gonna get a new blood test from possible increased estrogen levels if you think that might be a problem, but there has no been real decrease in testosterone. I was still afraid that my vegetarian diet was causing this so I recently starting eating meet again but it didn't really make a different. When I first stopped eating meat I got a blood test and they told me I was the most healthy I have been. I thought my adderall prescription combined with marijuana use might have caused this (I saw anecdotal stories on the internet that might confirm this) so I stopped using both but I had no real difference. I've been taking multi-vitamins recently as well. I'm getting more blood tests done soon for the possible increased estrogen levels (which kind of seems unlikely) and for a unrelated stomach condition. I'm going back to my urologist soon, what should I talk to him about to get the best procedure possible (in terms of tests and variables in my lifestyle?) english isn't my first language so I apologize for issues in what i say
>>
>>7709846
Also, Caucasian, (mostly irish ancestry) 163 lbs (usually underweight but am getting older so for my 6 foot height it's not as bad) and i'm 21. If you know what vitamins could affect this please let me know. sorry for my dumb responses by han solo your my only hope
>>
File: teenagedirtbag.png (174KB, 585x582px) Image search: [Google]
teenagedirtbag.png
174KB, 585x582px
sorry anons, I didn't want to bump this thread if I didn't think it would be worth it. here's George Bluth Sr.'s middle-man telling an extremely offensive joke to Jerry Seinfeld for compensation. Love you guys if this whole thread has been off topic you can ban me i dont care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqBPJPzehZE
>>
>>7709870
Whats the point of that image? I actually know that kid, I feel pretty bad for him. Hes borderline retarded and cant make rational decisions and he fucked up his life.
>>
You probably have cancer.
>>
>>7709821
Jelqing's helped me with erection quality. It's a simple exercise you can do at home. L-Arginine also helps with bloodflow.
>>
>>7710237
Kegels too OP.
>>
Could be a prolactinoma, which is a tumor in the pituitary gland that hangs off the brain. Too much prolactin shuts down testosterone production causing ED in guys. Do you get headaches? have vision problems? Do you have gyno? Do your nipples secrete a milky substance? At 21 thats only thing I can think of for you. Unless you have like some fucked up anatomy. Or like a genetic syndrome.

are you taking anti-psychotic meds like risperidone? those can cause ED by increasing prolactin

>medfag
>>
>>7709821
I feel for you, man. I hope someone here can help you out or point you in the right direction.

Any chance you could post pictures or scans of your blood-work? ED is multifactorial, as you've already found out, so it's a tough one to pinpoint a proper treatment. Adderall, caffeine, etc. are vasoconstrictive (read: stim-dick), but the effects are short lasting and shouldn't impede erection as significantly as you state nor in the long term.

You mention that you are vegetarian. May I ask how long you've followed this diet? Do you consume a lot of soy-products, such as tofu? There is some evidence (take all research with a grain of salt, however), that phyto-estrogen compounds in soy lead to decreased sex-hormone biosynthesis (hypogonadism) and erectile dysfunction. Here is one such study where the case subject regained full sexual function after a year of discontinuing a vegan diet and cutting out soy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Like I said though, this is just one person, and medical research is inherently difficult.

My advice to you would be to continue with the top-down process of alleviating symptoms. See numerous doctors as well if you are financially able. Start cardiovascular exercise, eat a balanced diet, and get lots of sleep. By slowly controlling variables, you can gather data to reiterate to a professional in helping solve the problem -- or you'll find solutions yourself.

The mechanisms of erection are numerous, co-regulated, and complex. For instance, polyglandular autoimmune syndrome (PAS) can contribute to erectile dysfunction, and is clinically not an easy diagnosis: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15800777

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_polyendocrine_syndrome

Sorry for the rambling. Provide what additional info you can here. Best of luck to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.