[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the hardest field of science to be successful or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 201x251px
What is the hardest field of science to be successful or knowledgeable in?
>>
Women
>>
>>7696381
Social science
>>
>>7696383
this thats why women studies is the hardest field
>>
File: some.png (183KB, 812x586px) Image search: [Google]
some.png
183KB, 812x586px
Define "hardest field of science to be successful in".

If a field is completely boring AND exhausted, then it will be extremely hard to become successful doing it.
E.g. it will be hard to become successful in the field of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caloric_theory
Or if you chose some of the more unpromising candidates of pic related
>>
>>7696381
The most abstract branches of mathematics and theoretical physics, probably. So I would guess string theory, algebraic geometry, algebraic topology, "higher dimensional" algebra, etc.
>>
>>7696381
highest fields of rigor and difficulty would be top tier mathematics

the hardest fields to be successful in are social sciences because their applications are shit, hardly reproducible, and hardly anyone gives a fuck about it.
>>
Whichever field you are worse at
>>
>>7696381
Why are STEMtards so obsessed with which field is "hardest"? If a field is hard then that is likely because the theory is incomplete or badly put together.
>>
>>7696515
They are undergrads who have never seen anything hard. Otherwise they would know that, at some point, every field becomes challenging and you just have to choose the one that you like best instead of the one that you think would sound best.
>>
>>7696515
Doing well in school is the only way they can feel like they're not worthless garbage, and thats strengthened when the material they're doing well at is difficult.
Thats my hypothesis.
>>
>>7696515
>the theory is incomplete or badly put together
That would make it harder to learn, but ripe for the picking and easier to reach success in (think the dawn of the quantum theory)

>>7696405
This. I might suggest phrenology or lysenkoist biology
>>
>>7696381
Female logic
>>
What shape is that?
>>
Discrete maths i think
>>
>>7697204
Klein bottle.
>>
>>7696393
kek
>>
As a male I bet it would be harder to obtain a 4.0 in upper division women's studies classes than for physics. But only for the wrong, culturally induced reasons perpetrated by the professors.
>>
>>7696381
engineering physics, mathematical physics, or computational physics.
>>
Psychology and Psychiatry
>>
Computer science
>>
Making progress: The reason psychology seems so fuzzy as a science is because it's so damn near impossible to measure the processes of the human mind.

Just learning: Physics.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.