[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss physics on /sci/.
>>
>>7683513
>Baby's first zadachnik
>>
>>7683514
Can't find a decent translation and I don't fancy learning Russian
>>
Is this pop sci or not pop sci?
>>
File: 2.7.png (43KB, 441x212px) Image search: [Google]
2.7.png
43KB, 441x212px
>>7683540
No this a very good physics book for people wanting to increase their understanding of concepts. It's not really a plug and chug kinda of problem book. pic related.
>>
>>7683513
If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss physics on any forum ever
>>
>>7683546
Post hardest problem so we can make fun of you
>>
File: covermp.jpg (39KB, 249x323px) Image search: [Google]
covermp.jpg
39KB, 249x323px
If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss mathematics on /sci/.
>>
>>7684686
good thing no one wants to
>>
>>7684558
Another good one, sucks that it only give numerical answers with no working>>7684561
>>
>>7683546
op wants me to solve questions with 17 sub questions? fuck no dude i'd like to do something with my time
>>
>>7685158
I think you forgot pic attached?
>>
File: 3.3.png (58KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
3.3.png
58KB, 361x400px
>>7685416
oops, again these are conceptual questions, it's hard to say if they are difficult or not, they do show a competency of physics and an ability to apply your knowledge though
>>
File: Untitled.png (443KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
443KB, 1280x1024px
>>7683513
>If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss physics on /sci/.
>>
>>7685436
i aint doing your homework kid
>>
>>7685436
trivial
>>
>>7685436
David Cox?
>>
>>7685427
Those don't seem too bad, we've just been learning how to do this stuff in my E&M class. First one could be done with multipole expansion or solving the Laplace equation, second one is similar but with restrictions on theta. Not exactly hard if the methods are fresh in your mind, but not really easy either (for me anyhow).

>>7685436
>11 dimensional supergravity
Christ I'm definitely never going to try to learn string theory.
>>
>>7685661
>Christ I'm definitely never going to try to learn string theory.
If you really love geometry it is probably the most interesting topic in physics you can learn. If not you are probably better off spending your time learning something more useful.
>>
File: morin.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
morin.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>7683513
If you can't solve all of these you have no right to discuss Vietnamese pisciculture
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.