[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

go to google see this search "lucy" most recent scientific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: lucy.png (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.png
74KB, 1920x1080px
go to google see this
search "lucy"
most recent scientific articles bring up flaws in portraying lucy as some missing link
yet it's still celebrated as fact
WTF, /sci/?
>>
>>
>>7678276
>using google
>not understanding your searches are tailored to be things you want to see rather than being unbiased.
At least learn to use proper tools if you're going to research something.
>>
File: darwin site.png (261KB, 789x1005px) Image search: [Google]
darwin site.png
261KB, 789x1005px
evolution has been debunked thoroughly!
why do you all keep insisting, beyond all scientific reason that it's science or fact of any kind?

more deceit from the evolutionists
if i were a darwinist, i'd have to hang my head in shame
yet, even the askdarwinist website admits to the frauds and still hold to their belief in evolution.
>>
>>7678282
your assumption is false.
your argument is invalid.
i always use a clean google search.
and i am looking at the oppositions' sites.

https://iho.asu.edu/about/lucys-story
Where is the "real" Lucy?IHO has replicas of Lucy‘s bones, which were produced in the Institute‘s casting and molding laboratories. The “real” Lucy is stored in a specially constructed safe in the Paleoanthropology Laboratories of the National Museum of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Because of the rare and fragile nature of many fossils, including hominids, molds are often made of the original fossils. The molds are then used to create detailed copies, called casts, which can be used for teaching, research, and exhibits.

nice excuse to hide the original which is made up of many animal parts found over miles of land - keep everyone from see the fraud - guess they learned their lesson from piltdown man

www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/09/do_we_need_the_original_lucy_fossil.html
History also reminds us of the value of access to original fossils. In 1912, Charles Dawson and Arthur Smith Woodward presented the remains of a human ancestor they called Eoanthropus dawsoni, or "Piltdown Man." The find altered paleontologists' view of human evolution for 40 years, until it was revealed that the "fossil" was actually a fake—a human skull had been combined with the jaw of an orangutan. The forgery was not exposed until 1953, in part because many paleontologists were allowed to carefully examine only casts but not the original "fossils," which contained clues about the subterfuge.
>>
>>7678297
>i always use a clean google search.
There's no such thing you massive retard. The way google works makes that completely impossible.
>>
http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0714_Lucy_fails_test.html
>>
File: lucy bye bye.png (109KB, 849x590px)
lucy bye bye.png
109KB, 849x590px
Is it true that the fossil known as Lucy belonged to an extinct type of ape and has been removed from the fictitious tree of human evolution?

- Yes. Lucy, portrayed to the public as a missing link, is today agreed to have been an ape with no place in the human family tree. The magazine Science et Vie announced this in its cover story titled "Adieu Lucy" (Farewell, Lucy) in May 1999.
Scientific findings have proven the evolutionist assumptions regarding Lucy, the best-known example of the genus Australopithecus, to be unfounded. In its February 1999 issue, the well-known French scientific magazine Science et Vie accepted this in an article entitled "Adieu Lucy," and confirmed that Australopithecus cannot be considered an ancestor of man.
>>
well, /sci/ since you can't defend your position anyway, i'll take your silence as your concession. you won't engage, because you don't have the facts to back you. and that is commendable. much better than ad homs and strawmen.

but please, use this to reevaluate your position. look at the the supposed evidences and weigh them against all your knowledge.

evolution (abiogenesis, one kind to another, macro, etc...) is false.

it is a ruse to keep the people subjected and away from the truth.

Jesus is LORD! be ready for His return!
>>
>>7678298
Use private browsing, use VPN to search from different nations..
You're the massive retard.
No cookies, no logged in accounts mean google has to do a clean search with no fancy AI shit.
>>
>>7678323
Stop baitig you fucker we're just silent because nobody wants to waste their time talking to such a fucking mongoloid. The difference between pseudoscienctists like you and normal scientists is that there will never be sufficient evidence to make you change your opinions. So stfu and stop being cancer.
>>
File: lucy pop.png (4MB, 2040x2592px) Image search: [Google]
lucy pop.png
4MB, 2040x2592px
>>
>>7678337
tell me faggot, what science has any proof that Lucy is a missing link?
NONE! that is why you just attacked me and not the subject matter.
>>
>>7678334
Google is the simply the wrong tool if you want an unbiased search result. You clearly have no clue how it works if you think cookies or logged in accounts matter.
>>
take any scientific truth and it holds up because all of existence is based on truth.

but with evolution, you have to 'forget' 95% of all scientific truth to make a case for evolution...

science debunks evolution
but the religion of evolution continues based on belief alone. a belief that gives people false confidence in doubting the Bible and the God it describes. thus giving you a false confidence to rebel against Him.
>>
>>7678340
Remnants of tendons and ligaments on bones. shape of the bones, joints, and what that implies about muscle systems and average load. That's how these sorts of rough reconstructions are made.
>>
>>7678353
tendons and ligaments are soft tissues which are long gone from these bones.

if it were fresh, you'd have an argument, but this is supposedly 3 million years old or so.
>>
>>
>>7678356
They leave indicative marks on the bones from where they were connected. I didn't mean the actual tissue was still there.
>>
now that you show how science is whitewashed and full of fraud, its time we investigate the flat earth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8IRFSPLV60
>>
>>7678345
>What science has any proof Lucy was a missing link

>Paleontology
>Comparative anatomy
>Genetics
>Biostratigraphy
>Cladistics

and thats just off the top of my head, fuck I got baited hard but I hate when people use "science" to attack the validity of evolution. IF you don't wanna believe it based on faith fine. But don't try to fucking justify how its "unscientific"
>>
>>7680098
you need to read the other posts and the articles linked.
finally, REAL science is actually REFUTING Lucy as any evidence in Man's "evolution" *see the french article*
>>
>>7680166

Nature is lazy, it always takes the easiest and the most advantageous way out. God however is not lazy (considering the interest that he takes in mankind and the fact that laziness is a deadly sin) which to me, speaks for the existence of evolution, because what could be easier than letting things evolve on their own according to the planetary environmental development and automatically weed out the undesirables that won't survive.
>>
File: childlike-empress-pleads.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
childlike-empress-pleads.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
go to google
evolution has been debunked thoroughly!
why do atheists keep insisting, beyond all
scientific reason that it's science
or fact of any kind?
your assumption is false
your argument is invalid
Jesus is LORD! be ready for His return!
>>
>>7680250
>look at me! pay attention to me!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.