[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get the exact weight of my left foot from the ankle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: my foot.png (187KB, 883x676px) Image search: [Google]
my foot.png
187KB, 883x676px
I need to get the exact weight of my left foot from the ankle down. How can I do this? Its urgent. Thanks.
>>
>>7674982
chop it off and weight it, use a hot blade to cauterize the wound instantly and keep the correct amount of blood within the foot.
>>
>>7674982
Your best bet is probably to extrapolate from a volume measurement gotten from dipping in water.
>>
>>7674982
Tourniquet right above where you want to weigh from. Wait until you can't feel your foot, ~2-3 hours. DON'T REMOVE IT. Doing so could be harmful to your health.

Have a hacksaw ready. Saw below the tourniquet. Be sure not to lose too much blood, as it will compromise the accuracy of your measurements. Weigh the foot.

It doesn't get much more precise.
>>
>>7674982
The literature seems to give between 1.3% and 1.4% of your body weight per foot.
>>
>>7675000
too time consuming and messy. thanks anyway.
>>
>>7675011
True, it's not the most efficient method, but there are always tradeoffs if you want the utmost accuracy.

You're welcome anyway though.
>>
>>7674982
I was just taking a bath, and I found an answer. I'll tell you what it is, but first I need to run through the streets naked shouting something. I'm just so excited.
>>
>>7675018
Kek, nice
>>
>>7675018
water displacement doesn't give you the weight of something fuccboi
go learn physx101
>>
>>7675025

Humans are approximately the same density as water.
>>
>>7675025
>not getting that on-point Archimedes allusion
>>
>>7675033
>what's an on-point Archimedes allusion?

type of writing utensil?
>>
>>7675054
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=on+point

Man, I'm glad I've moved past that age when I used to nitpick people's dialects. Being 14 was interesting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.